Second Age of Walkers

Medieval fantasy mechs powered by steam, magic, or the labor of a thousand slaves.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, walrusjester, mythfish

goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Second Age of Walkers

Post by goodmangames »

Hey guys,

I'm sure you saw this, but just in case you didn't, here are the details on Second Age of Walkers:

http://www.goodmangames.com/WW17603preview.php
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

I am so psyched for this one to come out.
Reese
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Reese »

i am SOOOO hiping one of my local stores will actually cary this (none of them had shards fall quest)

i am really looking forward to it

from the previews that i'v seen, i'm very interested in seeing how else the mech antions are fleshed out

the oriental/japanese names for the iron tooth clan's mechs have in the mech manual already moved my perception of them around by 90 degrees :D
not to mention inspiring me to consider porting some of my Oriental Adventure stuff to DragonMech(especially my Samurai from this one campaign...)
Namfoodle "Sparklediver" Raulnor
{Wounds -12; HP = 11/23}
Sword Guy
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Sword Guy »

Why? Why must I wait so long for the Second Age of Walkers? How can I possibly stand the length of time between now and the release?

I'm finally going to test-run DragonMech with some PCs. If all goes well, they will play in a campaign that lasts a long, long time.
DragonMech DM soon, with any luck.

Owner of all DragonMech books, Etherscope core book, and DCC 12.5: Iron Crypt of the Heretics.
Rillip

Post by Rillip »

I envy people who already get to play this game. I have to finish off my Urban Arcana game before I can even consider running Dragon Mech. :cry:
Ken Hart
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Ken Hart »

Reese wrote:from the previews that i'v seen, i'm very interested in seeing how else the mech antions are fleshed out
I think you'll be pleased with the results. Mondo detail on the factions -- origins, attitudes, goals, major players -- with crunchy bits for added taste. The developers did a great job, and it was a pleasure to edit.

--Ken

Return to “DragonMech”