Class Cheat Cards

Forum for discussing DCC RPG characters, classes, and character-related subjects.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

herecomethejudge
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Class Cheat Cards

Post by herecomethejudge »

My main gaming partner and I got into DCC recently and found that there was a significant learning curve between playing 0-level peasants and 1-level class characters. Here are some 1/4 sheet reference cards we made up to remind us what the classes can do and what the rules are. They're abbreviated heavily in some cases, so they're not a substitute for reading the book but can be very useful to paperclip to a character sheet during play as a quick ref if you're already somewhat familiar with the rules. We just have Warrior, Wizard, Thief, and Cleric done so far.

download link: https://we.tl/t-65mvrpdryc
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Re: Class Cheat Cards

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Thank you for sharing these!
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
herecomethejudge
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by herecomethejudge »

My pleasure.

Here they are as a JPG. I also crammed in a nod to spell duels on the Cleric and Wizard sheets.
Attachments
DCC Class Cards (War Wiz Cler Thief).jpg
DCC Class Cards (War Wiz Cler Thief).jpg (252.77 KiB) Viewed 32653 times
serendipitous
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by serendipitous »

hope raising this from the dead isn't too annoying to folks, but I'm reading through the older posts, came across this & wanted to say: thanks so much!
" ... the things I am going to say are true and I am a force for truth and goodness, dammit, and I will beat anyone unconscious if they say otherwise."
-- The Angry GM
Bobjester
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
FLGS: Looking for one that doesn't withhold games from customers.

Post by Bobjester »

serendipitous wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 3:29 pm hope raising this from the dead isn't too annoying to folks, but I'm reading through the older posts, came across this & wanted to say: thanks so much!
Not annoying at all! I've been away from these forums for longer than I care to admit, but thanks to getting the 8th printing, I've decided to get back into these forums and poke around, help me relearn the rules & such!

Thanks for sharing these reference cards, but I had trouble with the download service (WeTransfer), so I just saved the jpeg you posted. 8)
“The wounds received in battle bestow honor, they do not take it away...”
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote
Feirsteax
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Feirsteax »

Extremely useful - nabbing this jpg :D

Return to “Characters”