In Search of Adventure

Forum for Master Dungeons, Forgotten Heroes, Hero's Handbook, and all our other 4E products except for Dungeon Crawl Classics.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

UHF
Far-Sighted Wanderer

In Search of Adventure

Post by UHF »

I just wanted to say thanks to Goodman Games for this book. I just played throught the first adventure and it was awesome. Everyone had a good time.

I also wanted to say that I like the shorter dungeon format better. I find this is easy to drop into a campaign. On that note I wanted to ask... is there any intention to create 29 more of these books? One for each level of adventurer? It would be an excellent tapestry of adventures to draw upon to string together for a campaign.

Barring that I noticed that the Chaos Scar adventures in D&D Insider are more or less a sandbox campaign setting. Is there any interest at Goodman to develop something like this?
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: In Search of Adventure

Post by goodmangames »

UHF wrote:I just wanted to say thanks to Goodman Games for this book. I just played throught the first adventure and it was awesome. Everyone had a good time.

I also wanted to say that I like the shorter dungeon format better. I find this is easy to drop into a campaign. On that note I wanted to ask... is there any intention to create 29 more of these books? One for each level of adventurer? It would be an excellent tapestry of adventures to draw upon to string together for a campaign.

Barring that I noticed that the Chaos Scar adventures in D&D Insider are more or less a sandbox campaign setting. Is there any interest at Goodman to develop something like this?
29 more books...hmm, that's a lot! :) We do have From Here to There in the cooker. There were some personnel challenges with that book, after the graphic designer had a number of issues and then eventually dropped out, but there's now a new graphic designer on the job and he's making good progress. This book is all about encounters while en route from one place to another, all short like In Search of Adventure, so you may like it.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “4E Products”