More Castles and Crusades Please

What games do you want to see? What can we do better?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

magehammer
Far-Sighted Wanderer

More Castles and Crusades Please

Post by magehammer »

Hi, I absolutely love the fact you guys re-did The Mysterious Tower to C&C. (All but one of my PCs fell victim to the acid trap.) I know you have another original module coming out for it, but I love Dungeon Crawl Classics, and if it is in any way possible, I would love to see more of the DCCs converted to Castles and Crusades. Please think about it. I can confirm that the C&C players and CKs out there would buy them up ravenously. DCC is such a natural fit for the flavor of C&C. Thanks.

magehammer
"Sometimes I feel like a 1st level wizard in a 15th level dungeon." -- Eliot Resol
Maliki
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: More Castles and Crusades Please

Post by Maliki »

magehammer wrote:Hi, I absolutely love the fact you guys re-did The Mysterious Tower to C&C. (All but one of my PCs fell victim to the acid trap.) I know you have another original module coming out for it, but I love Dungeon Crawl Classics, and if it is in any way possible, I would love to see more of the DCCs converted to Castles and Crusades. Please think about it. I can confirm that the C&C players and CKs out there would buy them up ravenously. DCC is such a natural fit for the flavor of C&C. Thanks.

magehammer
I agree here, DCC and C&C work great together, I would love to see older DCC mods converted and released for C&C.
bighara
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by bighara »

Ditto.

Even if the "Crusaded" versions were only online (pdf), it would still be neat to have a copy with the stats integrated instead of just some notes.

Also, what about dual stats in future DCC releases? :D
JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by JediOre »

Maybe I dreamed this, but I thought I read a post by Mr. Goodman concerning appending a C&C conversion to the end of future DCCs.

Can anyone shed light on this? Was I dreaming?
Maliki
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Maliki »

I thought I heard this as well.
Never throw rocks at a man with a Vorpal Sword
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Yup, we're looking at adding dual stats to some (if not all) future DCC's. Depends on page counts and timelines and other such things, but it's a real possibility.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Maliki
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Maliki »

8)
Never throw rocks at a man with a Vorpal Sword

Return to “Suggestion Box”