Late Backer?

DCC Dying Earth is both a sourcebook and a setting for the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role-Playing Game that offers a portal to the singular world of The Dying Earth novels by Jack Vance. Officially licensed by his estate, the Kickstarter will launch later in 2020 and the product will release in 2021...!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Motivia
Gongfarmer

Late Backer?

Post by Motivia »

Hello,

First off I am a proud owner of DCC, MCC , DCC The Empire of the East and DCC Lankhmar core books and tons of other related material. I totally missed out on the Dying Earth Kickstarter however and was curious if there was a way to become a late backer at this point? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Motivia
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: Late Backer?

Post by GnomeBoy »

There isn't a late backer option, per se...

You could wait for the pre-order to go up on the site, and get it nearly as fast as backers that way.

You could reach out to info@ and they might be able to do something about it, maybe.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Motivia
Gongfarmer

Re: Late Backer?

Post by Motivia »

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. I will email them and see if not then I will just have remember to do like you said and preorder. Thanks again.

Return to “DCC Dying Earth”