PDFs

DCC Day comes but once a year! It's when many fans will all be playing DCC on the SAME DAY. There are free items to be had and exclusive items for purchase, found at participating stores where the games are run. This is the place to discuss your plans for the Day, post session reports, and share your experiences.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

boxerboss
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Blackrowan games

PDFs

Post by boxerboss »

I purchased a couple mods at my FLGS for DCC days, is there some way I can get the PDFs for those mods? I know if I purchase them on the Goodman website I get them, but isn't the aim of DCC Gameday to get us to support our FLGS?
Vort
Wild-Eyed Zealot
FLGS: Shoebox Games / Eastridge Sports

Re: PDFs

Post by Vort »

Newer modules have codes in them for DriveThruRPG. Otherwise, see this post for how to request PDFs, though it's not clear if they're available for new purchases of old material that don't have a code:

https://goodman-games.com/blog/2020/05/ ... -purchases
Trevor / Road Crew (Calgary)
---
Shaky, Gambler, N, AC 10, hp 1, S12 A9 S5-2 P9 I9 L9, r+0, f-2, w+0, club +0 (1d4)
Shifty, Smuggler, C, AC 11, hp 1, S9 A15+1 S5-2 P13+1 I8-1 L8-1, r+1, f-2, w+1, init+1, attack rolls -1, sling +0 (1d4)
The Illuminating Anhk, Elven Artisan, L, AC 10, hp 3, S11 A9 S9 P13+1 I10 L15+1, r+0, f+0, w+1, fumbles +1, staff +0 (1d4)
KIA Bailey Bramford, Beadle, L, AC 11, hp 1, S13+1 A13+1 S12 P5-2 I13+1 L11, r+1, f+0, w-2, init +1, staff +1 (1d4+1)
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

I think the main intent is to cover new purchases of older material that was printed before the code-system came along!

As a GG Con rep, it comes up since the code-system started... "If I buy this one, it comes with a PDF, but if I buy this one, it doesn't come with a PDF???" So covering a purchase today of a module printed 18 months ago is absolutely part of the deal.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
boxerboss
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Blackrowan games

Post by boxerboss »

I have already sent in a photo to get the PDFs for games I purchased in the past. I just recently purchased doom of the Savage Kings on DCC Day at a FLGS. If I can't get a PDF this way then I will be force to purchase future DCC mods from the website thus sending the FLGS to ruin.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

boxerboss wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:48 am If I can't get a PDF this way then I will be force to purchase future DCC mods from the website thus sending the FLGS to ruin.
All newly-printed products as of sometime last year have a code printed in the front to get a free PDF copy. So, keep on supporting that FLGS!

If it's an older copy, it won't have the code. The offer to get free PDFs with a picture is meant to take care of some of those older printings...
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Oldskolgmr
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Isle of Games

Post by Oldskolgmr »

Thank you for the information @GnomeBoy.

Return to “DCC Day”