Role-playing an ixitxacaxiz...ixitzazzlix... @#*! big fish!!

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Aeolius
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Role-playing an ixitxacaxiz...ixitzazzlix... @#*! big fish!!

Post by Aeolius »

Ever wanted to try something different? I have a unique opportunity for you. Below is an excerpt from "Beneath the Pinnacles of Azor'alq", Chapter 115:

" Watching the tactics of her newfound friends, Saphier is taken aback, as the chain ray wraps its tail around her torso. In horror, she looks at the metallic creature and spies the unmoving form of a captive ixitxachitl within. Unaccustomed to winged prey; the chain ray fights to keep Saphier restrained. As a thunderclap reverberates overhead, the half-dragon finds the strength to break free. Sensing defeat, the metal construct unleashes its deadliest assault; lashing out with the anchor upon its tail.

Impaled beneath her right shoulder blade, Saphier screams out in pain as the construct drags her down into the darkness of the depths.

"N-n-no!" a faint whisper emanates from within the chain.

Fighting to wrest control from its captive, the chain ray releases Saphier, as it continues spiraling downward. "

Although MM2 lists the ixitxachitl as "always chaotic evil", BoED gives examples of a redeemed villain and a template for a sanctified creature.

Of course, I'm also open to the prospect of a new player wishing to try one of the more conventional aquatic races, such as sea elf, merfolk, locathah, or triton. The campaign I have to offer is a 3e D&D World of Greyhawk message-based game set beneath the surface of the sea. Feel free to visit www.lobi.com/bpaa and peruse the New Player and Background information.

Undersea supplements such as "Boundless Blue" and Mystic Eye Games "The Deep" will be incorporated into the campaign.

Return to “Goodman Games General”