An Etherscope GM Screen

Forum for Etherscope, our new RPG of cyberpunk Victoriana.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, malladin_ben, Malladin_Nigel

maded
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

An Etherscope GM Screen

Post by maded »

Working on this; came across a customizable GM screen by Great White Games. It's a 3 panel landscape. The finished, final file will be a PDF. Rather than just for me personally, I thought I would offer up the chance to make this fairly universal.

So...what charts would you like to see for the Player and GM sides? Help me make this suitable for everyone...

And I'd be happy to submit as a resource as well if anyone from Goodman Games is reading...
tadk
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Charts

Post by tadk »

I guess a chart of the common weapons, so you dont have to look them up.

Maybe a list of the 3 types of scope points, common scope domains, the mods based on how you enter the scope, etc.
Malladin_Nigel
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Malladin_Nigel »

I'd put in standard difficulty DC,s chart, attitude adjustment chart, save calculations for death/dying/recovery and status, eg dazed, stunned etc, effects (always looking for those in DMG when playing Ebberon :oops: ) Be great to see as a resource.
malladin_ben
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by malladin_ben »

what about a summary of the different skill checks involved in scope riding, eg jumping the rails, locating a target domain with Scope awareness, program crafting and degrading DCs, Scope resilience checks to change your avatar appearance, etc.

ditto nigel's point - it will be great to see this as a resource.

Ben
maded
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by maded »

The GM's screen is coming along nicely, and I am hoping/trying/gnashing my teeth over including everything everyone's mentioned! 3 pgs landscape isn't as much space as I want it to be heh.

I am working on a webpage to put all this carp I am working on as well, and I also have a domain tracker sheet I am working on for the Gamesmaster to record relevant details on Etherscope domains the PCs visit.

Don't have as much time as I want as time flows differently where I live now, and work, son, and divorce are working me over nicely too. Bear with my slow arse, folks :)
maded
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by maded »

Okay, the screen is now nearly completed. I am transforming the associated word documents into a PDF and will be submitting it to Joseph sometime today for perusal.

Got a moderately non-crappy free web site from GeoCities that I will be completing soon, will post a link when done and the GM screen will be hosted there as well.

Moving on to the domain tracker next, and just waiting on a couple of things for the calendar it's almost done:)
maded
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by maded »

Okay, some delay on finishing the screen, lol...moving into a new place, and it will be a few days before I get internet access to send it from home...
Charke
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Charke »

The adventure, Just a Delivery, contains a few critical tables taken from the core book required for character generation which are different from character generation for core D&D. You might consider including those.

Mark Charke
tadk
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

GM Screen

Post by tadk »

I got to see a mostly completed copy of it the other night

really nice
has 3 sheets for the GM side
3 sheets for the player side

it is really nicely done
5thMusketeer
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by 5thMusketeer »

where can I get this GM-Screen?
tadk
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Partial Answer

Post by tadk »

Answering for the owner as he is a little busy and i want in on his deserved credit

the finished product will be available here

http://www.geocities.com/ed_dornerjr/Maded.html

I know he was working on some final touchups as well as the Scope Domain Tracking sheet, and his new job involves travel.
maded
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by maded »

5thMusketeer wrote:where can I get this GM-Screen?
I'm working on it...work is demanding quite a lot of me at the moment and I am in rather decidedly un-sunny California right now, so it's taking more time to finish than I had hoped.

Apologies...

Soon! ;)
maded
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by maded »

Back from Cali...and work commences...tried to finish up the smaller projects first, posted the Domain Tracker and the calendar (sans any art), it's late and I am done for the night...next up for completion is the GM screen:)
maded
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by maded »

K, I've been kind of absorbed...but it's done...

look here http://www.geocities.com/ed_dornerjr/Maded.html for it

DIDN'T get everything I wanted on it, but I think I found a pretty fair median for only 3 pages on GM side/3 pages on player.

MIGHT eventually work on a bigger one with more stuff...but this one's for that Great White customizable GM screen, so I had to make it fit...and I have to say, it looks pretty good sittin' inside the thing:)

NOW I need a gaming group, lol.

Return to “Etherscope”