First Character Funnel ~ Triple Play in New Hampshire

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

storm_bringer
Ill-Fated Peasant

First Character Funnel ~ Triple Play in New Hampshire

Post by storm_bringer »

"The main thing is that the village is safe from the Beastmen. Sadly, 21 of our fellow villages didn't make it. The Dyer and Sages guild were especially hit hard Both guilds will be working on a well thought-out colorful banner to commemorate our victory over evil.

In the next few weeks, we will be breaking ground on the new Temple of Chaos with several new converts."

I think I can speak for everyone who played today and say that our first DCC RPG day was a hit. We had six players including myself (plus the Judge) at Triple Play in New Hampshire. We used the DCC Module "Sailors on the Starless Sea". We played 23 characters in all with only two surviving. I had 10 sheets of four characters each from PurpleSorcerer.com. Many of our players wanted to roll up characters by hand though. Our GM was a little nervous about that many characters at once, but he did his best to cull the stampeding hoard. I'd say he was pretty successful.

We will be trying to run DCC monthly at the store. Next month we will play first level characters continuing on to "The People of the Pit".

Jeff
Gizrond
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: First Character Funnel ~ Triple Play in New Hampshire

Post by Gizrond »

I live about an hour from West Leb and would love to play.

Are you still accepting players?
Vanguard
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Vanguard »

Good to see NH getting in on the DCC (I lived there for 20 years).
My Gaming Blog: The Earthlight Academy
http://earthlightacademy.blogspot.com/
storm_bringer
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by storm_bringer »

We are looking at Dec 9th for our next session. This will be "People of the Pit" {I think}. Everyone is leveling up characters. In the case of players who lost everyone we are bringing back one favorite as 1st level. I had an Elf dragged overboard who didn't die after all. He swam back and is the better man... um, Elf.... for it. :-)

New players are welcome. If anyone is interested in joining please post on http://tripleplaynh.proboards.com. We just started a new thread for next month.

BTW, has anyone used World Works Games cardstock models for dungeons with DCC? I'd loved to see galleries...

Jeff
Gizrond
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Gizrond »

I don't know if you still check here, but I'd love to attend the session on the 16th if it is still on. I posted over on the Triple Play forums a week or so ago, but haven't seen an update.

Return to “DCC RPG General”