Doom of the Savage Kings: NPC artwork (Spoiler!)

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

nerdwerds
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Doom of the Savage Kings: NPC artwork (Spoiler!)

Post by nerdwerds »

When I was GMing the first half of this module the PCs spent a lot of time dealing with the mad widow Ymae. While I narrated these scenes with my players, my fiance Marie drew a picture of the mad widow. Though nobody agreed to marry the mad widow, it was later revealed what Ymae's true form was when she left town rather abruptly after being offended by the PCs. Marie added this into the picture as she drew it.

I don't own a scanner, this picture of the drawing was taken with my digital camera and it doesn't quite capture all of the little touches Marie added, but here it is:

"The Shamrock Shake is a frosty, minty symbol of all that we hold dear. It is shameful that we as a people cannot enjoy this proud, symbolic beverage any more than one week a year. Unless the British government loosens its iron grip on this most Irish of shakes, the streets will once again run red with English blood." - Gerry Adams, leader of Sinn Fein, the IRA's political wing.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: Doom of the Savage Kings: NPC artwork (Spoiler!)

Post by GnomeBoy »

Excellent!
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: Doom of the Savage Kings: NPC artwork (Spoiler!)

Post by Harley Stroh »

Very, very cool.

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”