"The Visitants" - a level 1 DCC RPG adventure

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Zeiros
Far-Sighted Wanderer

"The Visitants" - a level 1 DCC RPG adventure

Post by Zeiros »

Wasnt sure where to post this but here is a "one room dungeon" I cooked up as a segue for my players between official modules.
The playtest write up and fully written out adventure are on the blog, if any one likes it and gives it
a go. please let me know. You probably want to read the adventure first, then the playtest, thou I posted them the other way around.
Scrying the land from The Tower of Zeiros
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: "The Visitants" - a level 1 DCC RPG adventure

Post by ragboy »

I like it!
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
IronWolf
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by IronWolf »

I saw the blog post yesterday. I liked it and thought it was very cool.
beermotor
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by beermotor »

I like this a lot, too, the vibe and the atmosphere is pretty neat. But man, your spelling (or typing) sucks bad. :-)

If you polished up your grammar and spelling, you could probably sell a small collection of these (like, 5 to a book?). Of course, you could also recruit an editor. I'll do it for a free copy of whatever the final product is. !
Zeiros
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Zeiros »

beermotor wrote:I like this a lot, too, the vibe and the atmosphere is pretty neat. But man, your spelling (or typing) sucks bad. :-)

If you polished up your grammar and spelling, you could probably sell a small collection of these (like, 5 to a book?). Of course, you could also recruit an editor. I'll do it for a free copy of whatever the final product is. !

Thanks all, and you're right beermotor..I didnt edit that as I should have apologies- (time , kids over the shoulder, etc)
I was contacted about including "The Visitants" an upcoming 3PP book, so I have pulled it by request. Hopefully you'll see it somewhere soon, properly edited. I do have two more of these "one room, one shots" in the planning stages.
Scrying the land from The Tower of Zeiros
beermotor
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by beermotor »

Good deal. I'm happy to edit for you if you want. Also, my group could playtest.

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”