Subscriptions?

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Sebacore
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Subscriptions?

Post by Sebacore »

Any of you 3PP thinking of starting subscriptions? Since I want to buy pretty much everything you guys are making it would be so easy to just give you my money whenever a new print product comes out. Please take my money!
Colin

Re: Subscriptions?

Post by Colin »

Crawl! already offers 6-issue subscriptions and is great material at great value, delivered to your door.
beermotor
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by beermotor »

I'm waiting to see what the first two issues look like before I buy a sub, but I'm pretty interested in Crawl. It sort of looks like the Strategic Review, in my mind. Can't wait to get 'em!
Blood Axe
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: The Portal

Post by Blood Axe »

A cool idea would be an adventure subscription. Like Brave Halflings digest sized adventures. Something like 6 adventures per year, one every two months. Bought in advance like a subscription, and automatically delivered to your door.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
tomjscott
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by tomjscott »

I like the idea of a subscription-based model. I'm seriously considering this option for Magique Productions's adventure line. It's going to take some serious thought as far as logistics go, but I think it would be a cool deal. Our initial plan is to have a monthly product release so that would fit well with a subscription-based model.
Blood Axe
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: The Portal

Post by Blood Axe »

A smaller digest sized adventure would be cheap/easy to ship. (within USA anyway) Something along the size of CRAWL!!
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
tomjscott
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by tomjscott »

Blood Axe wrote:A smaller digest sized adventure would be cheap/easy to ship. (within USA anyway) Something along the size of CRAWL!!
I'm not sure yet how many pages our adventures are going to be yet, but thinking along the lines of 24. I'll keep the idea in mind though and see what comes of it.

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”