PSG: The Ooze Pits of Jonas Gralk

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

tovokas
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

PSG: The Ooze Pits of Jonas Gralk

Post by tovokas »

I'm excited to announce that the 2nd Sunken City Starting Adventure, The Ooze Pits of Jonas Gralk, is available at RPGNow!

I've had a really fun time creating this one while weathering all the Kickstarter craziness, and hope everyone enjoys it.

Those with The Ooze Pits in your Crawler's Companion Kickstarter reward package should be receiving your download links. If not, let me know!

Thanks everyone for the awesome support.
Jon Marr
Purple Sorcerer Games
purplesorcerer.com
sheriffharry
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: PSG: The Ooze Pits of Jonas Gralk

Post by sheriffharry »

Reading right now!!

As usual, stuffed with interesting NPCS!
"You folks been acting like you’ve got hold of some peculiar pipeweed!"
:lol:
tovokas
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by tovokas »

Thanks Sherrif! Creating quirky personalities for the players to meet is probably my favorite part of the process. :)
Jon Marr
Purple Sorcerer Games
purplesorcerer.com
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Excellent news! I will be purchasing post-haste.

Will this one also become available in print? I picked up the first in both formats!

RC
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
tovokas
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by tovokas »

Thanks!

Yes, the print version (in lovely full color) should be available within two weeks.

As with Perils of the Sunken City, if you purchase the PDF now, you will be able to purchase the print version at the reduced 'combo' price when it's available. ($5.99 instead of $8.99)

Jon
Jon Marr
Purple Sorcerer Games
purplesorcerer.com
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

tovokas wrote:Thanks!

Yes, the print version (in lovely full color) should be available within two weeks.

As with Perils of the Sunken City, if you purchase the PDF now, you will be able to purchase the print version at the reduced 'combo' price when it's available. ($5.99 instead of $8.99)

Jon
:Big Thumbs Up!:

I've started an "Anatomy of a DCC Campaign" series on my blog; I'll throw you a shout when I get to running Perils!

Daniel
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
finarvyn
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: Fair Game, Downers Grove IL

Post by finarvyn »

tovokas wrote:I'm excited to announce that the 2nd Sunken City Starting Adventure, The Ooze Pits of Jonas Gralk, is available at RPGNow!
Very good news indeed! Everything I've seen about this is positive.
tovokas wrote:As with Perils of the Sunken City, if you purchase the PDF now, you will be able to purchase the print version at the reduced 'combo' price when it's available. ($5.99 instead of $8.99)
How long does "now" last? I haven't purchased PotSC yet but eventually want the combo.
Marv / Finarvyn
DCC Minister of Propaganda; Deputized 6/8/11 (over 11 years of SPAM bustin'!)
DCC RPG playtester 2011, DCC Lankhmar trivia contest winner 2015; OD&D player since 1975

"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own."
-- Gary Gygax
"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
-- Dave Arneson
"Misinterpreting the rules is a shared memory for many of us"
-- Joseph Goodman
tovokas
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by tovokas »

finarvyn wrote:How long does "now" last? I haven't purchased PotSC yet but eventually want the combo.
When I say 'combo' I'm referring to the print and pdf versions of the same adventure. I'm guessing you're referring to 'bundling' -you want to purchase both Perils and Ooze Pits together... I'm still working on that. :)

(Big picture, near the end of the year I will be releasing The Sunken City: a hardcover, full color book containing Perils of the Sunken City, The Ooze Pits of Jonas Gralk, A Gathering of the Marked, and an additional mini-adventure Lair of the Mist Men. 'Adventure Lover' Kickstarter backers will get it first, but it will eventually be available in wide release.)
Jon Marr
Purple Sorcerer Games
purplesorcerer.com
finarvyn
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: Fair Game, Downers Grove IL

Post by finarvyn »

tovokas wrote:
finarvyn wrote:How long does "now" last? I haven't purchased PotSC yet but eventually want the combo.
When I say 'combo' I'm referring to the print and pdf versions of the same adventure. I'm guessing you're referring to 'bundling' -you want to purchase both Perils and Ooze Pits together... I'm still working on that. :)
No, I actually was thinking of a Print+PDF combo.

I mentioned PotSC because I don't have that one, either, and wondered how long I could wait and still get Print+PDF for it. Or how that works.

My eventual plan was to do both print and PDF for the module trilogy, but now I have to consider the hardback versus individual modules. Darn you. :P
Marv / Finarvyn
DCC Minister of Propaganda; Deputized 6/8/11 (over 11 years of SPAM bustin'!)
DCC RPG playtester 2011, DCC Lankhmar trivia contest winner 2015; OD&D player since 1975

"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own."
-- Gary Gygax
"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
-- Dave Arneson
"Misinterpreting the rules is a shared memory for many of us"
-- Joseph Goodman
tovokas
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by tovokas »

finarvyn wrote:
tovokas wrote:
finarvyn wrote:No, I actually was thinking of a Print+PDF combo.

I mentioned PotSC because I don't have that one, either, and wondered how long I could wait and still get Print+PDF for it. Or how that works.

My eventual plan was to do both print and PDF for the module trilogy, but now I have to consider the hardback versus individual modules. Darn you. :P
As soon as the print version arrives for any adventure, you'll always be able to add on the PDF for a couple bucks more: that 'deal' will never go away. :)

Jon
Jon Marr
Purple Sorcerer Games
purplesorcerer.com
tovokas
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by tovokas »

Just put together the "Perilous Ooze" bundle: if you haven't yet purchased either Sunken City Adventure yet, you can get PDF's of both Perils of the Sunken City and The Ooze Pits of Jonas Gralk for $8.99 and save a buck. :)

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/104062/Pe ... BBUNDLE%5D
Jon Marr
Purple Sorcerer Games
purplesorcerer.com

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”