Free RPG Day Adventures

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Dionysos
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Free RPG Day Adventures

Post by Dionysos »

Hello,

Are there still plans to release the recent Free RPG Day adventures to those of us who were unable to make it? I'm excited to get my hands on more of these great adventures!

Also, if they are available and I just didn't see where I can order them, can someone please point me in the right direction?
beermotor
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: Free RPG Day Adventures

Post by beermotor »

Are they not the ones in the back of the book?
Colin

Post by Colin »

The ones in the back of the book are the Free RPG Day adventures from last year. The new ones for 2012 haven't been released yet in pdf, but Joseph has said he intends to do so. I imagine, however, that he's currently tied up in more important things such as the new printing of the core rulebook. Just my guess though.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Yes, there are plans to release the 2012 Free RPG Day adventures. (And yes, the reprint did tie me up for a bit!) The 2012 Free RPG Day adventure will be available starting next week (week of July 9th) - print from our web site, PDF from RPG Now / Paizo / E23.

Along with DCC #69: The Emerald Enchanter, which hits stores at the same time.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Dionysos
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Dionysos »

Awesome, thank you!
beermotor
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by beermotor »

I tried scanning the free adventures from the back of the book so I could print it out, but it wasn't fun with such a large book, so I just bought the PDFs from DriveThruRPG. Is that the best way to do it? I'm asking, do you get paid at all from PDF orders through that site? Just wondering. Planning on picking things up in print as I go along, but printing from PDFs to 3-hole punch and write on is nice.
Colin

Post by Colin »

Yes, publishers get paid by One Book Shelf (which is the company behind both DriveThruRPG and RPGNow) for the sales of their pdfs. OBS takes a percentage, of course.

Colin
beermotor
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by beermotor »

Ok, cool. Good to know.

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”