DCC 35?

A forum for DCC RPG judges. This forum covers adventure design, monsters, judges' advice, campaign building, and all other such things.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

dutch206
Gongfarmer

DCC 35?

Post by dutch206 »

How hard would it be to run DCC RPG in the setting outlined in DCC #35? I have that in hard-copy and wouldn't need to buy a thing. :lol:
Colin

Re: DCC 35?

Post by Colin »

Given that the DCC RPG uses many of the gods of Aereth (such as Gorhan) as its clerical examples, not remotely difficult.

Colin
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

The Punjar adventures are ... set in Punjar. :)

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
Bisikoff
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Black Diamond Games

Post by Bisikoff »

Harley Stroh wrote:The Punjar adventures are ... set in Punjar. :)
And the Punjar city supplement (from Free RPG Day gone past) is rules free, as I recall.
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

Bisikoff wrote:And the Punjar city supplement (from Free RPG Day gone past) is rules free, as I recall.
Correct, sir!

The scope of Áereth does need to shift slightly, though. It works best if you select one small region of the world for early on, and limit the players' knowledge to a small sphere. Then, as they grow experience, you can widen the lens.

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
Tortog
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Tortog »

It's been working just fine for my game! :mrgreen: But then I've been working with the DCC#35 sandbox for some time now. I just wish I knew how to handle the blogging thing to make it easier for folks to use; and maybe some day I'll have a chance to edit it for all those typos... :oops:

http://myaereth.blogspot.com/

Return to “Judges' Forum”