About Player's Handouts

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

onearmspence
Far-Sighted Wanderer

About Player's Handouts

Post by onearmspence »

Hi

I don’t know about the 4E's DCC adventure modules but one thing I remember about older ones (the 3rd edition ones) was the handouts pages included in almost every adventure module.

Doom of the Savage Kings doesn’t include any handout. I do realize they aren’t really essential for an adventure but it’s a feature I liked about the older modules.

So I wanted to ask about player's handouts. Does Sailors on the Starless Sea include any? Will Player’s handouts no longer appear in the new DCC’s modules?
PretentiousMoniker
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: About Player's Handouts

Post by PretentiousMoniker »

I bought the PDF version of SothSS and yes, there's a player's handout.
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

Sailors does have handouts. And, you'll be pleased to know that Joseph handed down the directive that all future adventures have at least 1 full page handout.

Sailors and Enchanter have handouts. We're working on proofing Carnifex this week, and it has the full pager, too.

//H

Edit: Ninja'd by Moniker.
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
onearmspence
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by onearmspence »

PretentiousMoniker wrote:I bought the PDF version of SothSS and yes, there's a player's handout.
Awesome! :D

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”