Open RPG

Forum for Etherscope, our new RPG of cyberpunk Victoriana.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, malladin_ben, Malladin_Nigel

maded
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Open RPG

Post by maded »

Anybody out there got OpenRPG? I just found this little gem of a chat RPG server and program, and I'm considering starting up an Etherscope game there. I don't have any RL gaming group to speak of right now, so I figure an online once a week might be a good thing.

Interested parties PM, I'll give out my email to those who want to play so that I can get some character concepts in, as well as give out the address to the OpenRPG site if you don't have it and are interested.

Game concept: gritty and street, with some revolution required.

Middle-class characters who are willing to delve into the street filth and get their knickers (and probably even their hands) dirty are allowable, but the majority of character concepts should be freshly grimy from the lower class underbelly of society. An extremely solid concept is going to be required for any really majorly upper-crust characters, but bastard Alphas are more than welcome.

Something else that I would wish to work on as well is a pre-game history for the players to develop amongst themselves as to their characters' connections and how they know one another. I hate that "you meet in a bar" opening with a passion...
Malladin_Nigel
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Malladin_Nigel »

Hi

Probably worth posting this over on the fan site as well as there have been several enquiries about pbp games from members there.

Nigel
maded
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by maded »

It's a done deal, and thanks for the suggestion :)
Malladin_Nigel
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Malladin_Nigel »

Hey always ready to encourage people to play, love to hear how it goes.

Nigel
tadk
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

OpenRPG

Post by tadk »

It works good
I still need to work on the xml support more for it vice the spreadsheets and pdfs that I can create

but I like it and check in daily

Return to “Etherscope”