What games from other companys do you use and play?

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

zephyrmev
Far-Sighted Wanderer

What games from other companys do you use and play?

Post by zephyrmev »

What games from other companys do you use and play?First off Mr.Goodman and the rest of Goodman games.zepthymev. :)
Aeolius
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Aeolius »

In what appears to be serendipitous happenstance, "Boundless Blue" arrives in stores within a week of MEG's "The Deep", a d20 supplement for undersea D&D. I am hoping the two will compliment one another.
zephyrmev
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by zephyrmev »

I been seeing lots of posts cross refereing each other on E.N.World.Saying that they go great togeter.zephyrmev. :)
Mr. Author
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Mr. Author »

I use WotC's products every so often - Book of Exalted Deeds is pretty neat.

I also use Guardians of Order's BESM d20 - it has a great point-based system for building classes.
(insert witty phrase)
Mike_Ferguson
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Mike_Ferguson »

Having finally gotten some time to run (& write) roleplaying games again, I've started running a "Spelljammer"-themed d20 fantasy campaign, where the heroes travel between the Midnight and the Morningstar campaign settings. Both settings are awesome on their own (IMHO), but they work together extremely well, too.

Now, if only I had the $$$ to purchase the Spelljammer license and convert it to d20 .... :twisted:
iceberg
Far-Sighted Wanderer

I have been since 1984...

Post by iceberg »

I have been and will always be a Dragonlance fan. I can't get enough of it, regardless of who owns the license, I will buy the product. I am, however, always on the lookout for supplemental information/adventures to run in the DL environment such as this company's DCC's series.
Punching holes in your soul like it's the hull of the Titanic
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: What games from other companys do you use and play?

Post by goodmangames »

zephyrmev wrote:What games from other companys do you use and play?First off Mr.Goodman and the rest of Goodman games.zepthymev. :)
I just realized I somehow never even responded to this thread! What games from other companies do I use and play? For D&D/d20 I mostly make up my own stuff, but my big gaming obsession outside of D&D is Risk 2210 AD. I'm in a local league and I've been addicted to the game for over a year now. In addition to that I like Settlers of Catan (of course), a lot of the Out of the Box card games (fast, quick fun), and Tekken 4 on my PS2. Oh, and Uno, which is the only game I can get my wife to play with me on a regular basis, believe it or not. :)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
RI2
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: What games from other companys do you use and play?

Post by RI2 »

zephyrmev wrote:What games from other companys do you use and play?First off Mr.Goodman and the rest of Goodman games.zepthymev. :)
For role playing: A BESM set in a fantasy setting, Silver Age Sentinels, Call of Cthulhu and a d20 campaign.

Other games include Blood Bowl (in a League) and a ton of board games and boxed wargames (Advanced Squad Leader, Axis & Allis). My wife likes games and we tend to play board games she likes. As far as card games, I wish to stay mum on that subject. :lol:

Richard

Return to “Goodman Games General”