Night of the Walking Dead

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Thane
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Night of the Walking Dead

Post by Thane »

I've had this on my hard drive for the longest time. It's also available on the WotC website, but I couldn't locate it.

http://web.archive.org/web/200902060157 ... /notwd.pdf

It's got curses, zombies, ghosts, and a brooding story line, with plenty of dark roiling clouds.

Good stuff!

I thought someone may be able to find a use for it.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it". ~ Voltaire
DCCfan
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer
FLGS: The Comics Club

Re: Night of the Walking Dead

Post by DCCfan »

One of my favorites from 2nd edition. I ran this several times and always had a good time with it. The players always seemed to be going in two directions at once. It was a challenge trying to protect helpless villagers from zombies and a murderous madman at low level. The tension would build all throughout the adventure and end with a bang.
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

Thane,

I changed the download link in your post to Wizards' original, just in case there is any concern that it might be a pirated copy.

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
Thane
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Thane »

Harley Stroh wrote:Thane,

I changed the download link in your post to Wizards' original, just in case there is any concern that it might be a pirated copy.

//H
Thanks Harley.

I did look for it on the WotC site but couldn't locate it.

Better safe than sorry!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it". ~ Voltaire
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

No worries. I had to use the wayback machine to find it.

http://web.archive.org/web/200805060306 ... /downloads

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.

Return to “DCC RPG Community”