Anxiously Awaiting

Forum for Etherscope, our new RPG of cyberpunk Victoriana.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, malladin_ben, Malladin_Nigel

maded
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Anxiously Awaiting

Post by maded »

Hello, I just wanted to drop a line here (been lurking for a while) and say that this is one of the most absolutely brilliant concepts for a game that I have heard. I am a huge steampunk fan, and this just seemed incredible when I began reading up on it last year, but life things have since gotten in the way of making the purchase. Soon, however (or at least somewhere within the next 1-2 business days), everything Etherscope that's been released thus far will be delivered to my doorstep and I am getting pretty anxious. I just have to digest a lot of things as soon as it arrives, and then I'll probably hit with some questions.
Ken Hart
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Ken Hart »

Great! I'm sure you'll be even happier when you catch up on the other Etherscope releases. Looking forward to reading your reactions and answering any questions you have.

--Ken
DCC, DragonMech, Etherscope editor
Writer: "Madness at the Mutilated Oak," DCC #48: The Adventure Continues;
DCC #52: Chronicle of the Fiend

"It really is the height of pessimism to have a hat lined with chain mail." --Mrs. Peel
malladin_ben
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by malladin_ben »

Hi Maded, welcome to the world of Etherscope :).

Was it you posting a "sell me on..." to RPG.net the other day? Glad to see our responses persuaded you to take the plunge (if it was you :) )

Ben
maded
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by maded »

malladin_ben wrote:Hi Maded, welcome to the world of Etherscope :).

Was it you posting a "sell me on..." to RPG.net the other day? Glad to see our responses persuaded you to take the plunge (if it was you :) )

Ben
Indeed, that was I :D

I had already more or less made up my mind already, but thought I would see if I could get any opinions of other fans. Didn't really expect the creator to add to it, but was a nice touch :D
Ken Hart wrote:I'm sure you'll be even happier when you catch up on the other Etherscope releases.
Well, when I took the plunge I took the plunge, heh. I ordered everything that has come out already for Etherscope all at once! If only Mysteries was already out too...

Return to “Etherscope”