The Pdf for preorder?

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Karaptis
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

The Pdf for preorder?

Post by Karaptis »

How will that be delivered? Do I have to give an email address somewhere? Forgive my ignorance in advance.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: The Pdf for preorder?

Post by goodmangames »

When you place your pre-order through Paypal, we will get your email address that way.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Greifenklaue
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Greifenklaue »

I bought to exemplars of the mimited and send via paypal a second eMail-adress (in the Infobox) - is this OKay?
Greifenklaue- German RPG blog with DCC (of course) and some interviews in English

German translation team for Pathfinder, LabLord, Mutant future and other great stuff.
Karaptis
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Karaptis »

I didn't even realize you could get my email address from pay pal DUH!?! Makes sence thanks for answering that stupid question. :idea:
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Greifenklaue wrote:I bought to exemplars of the mimited and send via paypal a second eMail-adress (in the Infobox) - is this OKay?
Just to make sure -- please send an email to keith (at) goodman-games.com clarifying exactly what email address you would like us to use! Thanks.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Greifenklaue
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Greifenklaue »

goodmangames wrote:
Greifenklaue wrote:I bought to exemplars of the mimited and send via paypal a second eMail-adress (in the Infobox) - is this OKay?
Just to make sure -- please send an email to keith (at) goodman-games.com clarifying exactly what email address you would like us to use! Thanks.
OKay, thanks!
Greifenklaue- German RPG blog with DCC (of course) and some interviews in English

German translation team for Pathfinder, LabLord, Mutant future and other great stuff.

Return to “DCC RPG General”