Bolo

You know... whatever.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

FireIce
Gongfarmer

Bolo

Post by FireIce »

Hey HB!

Good to see you doing well with your company. We were talking about you on the winbolo irc channel - yep yep we still remember you :). Remember us? Kax btw says hi. Keep up the great work, we do check up on this website once in a while, and come visit us sometime at #winbolo at irc.winbolo.net to say hi!

-FireIce
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Hey FireIce! It's been a long time! Are you still playing at Ga Tech? Does anyone play Bolo anymore? It's been so long...! I will check out the irc channel one of these days...
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
RSKennan
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by RSKennan »

Sorry to butt in, but bolo was a great game. I still remember staying after school in the Mac lab, ostensibly to work on my RPG. Meanwhile I'd be logged onto the bolo game that went on every day, as 'Assassin'. The great thing was the entire school was networked, so I could have been anywhere in the school. It was great to listen to these guys complain about 'this assasin guy'. I used to do alright for myself too.
Proud Graduate of Parallel University.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

You used to play Bolo? Did you ever play on the net, or just Appletalk?

-- Joseph
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
RSKennan
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by RSKennan »

Just appletalk. My HS didn't get the net until after most of the other players graduated. I was a freshman.
Proud Graduate of Parallel University.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

RSKennan wrote:Just appletalk. My HS didn't get the net until after most of the other players graduated. I was a freshman.
In a sense you're lucky. I spent my first few years of college playing Internet Bolo 30-40 hours a week. :) It is one addictive game.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “Everything Else”