Avast, me hearties!

What games do you want to see? What can we do better?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

slimykuotoan
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Avast, me hearties!

Post by slimykuotoan »

I wouldn't mind a DDC adventure set on the high seas...

Oh -on a side note- how 'bout a Goodman Games product featuring rules for adventuring in different climes, etc?

Say something like the ol' first edition D&D Wilderness Survival guide.

It's just that my group is so taken with your products, that we'd certainly lap up new rule books fer sure.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

DCC #22: The Stormbringer Juggernaut (now at the printer) is set on a humongous giant-scaled warship that the PCs have to take out of commission before it destroys the coastline. Is that the sort of adventure you mean? Or do you mean more of ship-to-ship combat and such?

As for a Wilderness Survival Guide, other companies have covered that ground (including WotC) so we'll leave their turf alone.

But we've got a big boxed set scheduled for Gen Con 2006 that I think will make you happy. More details to come... :)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
slimykuotoan
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by slimykuotoan »

Yeah, I just noticed 'The Stormbringer Juggernaut' and I think it'll hit the spot nicely.

...and I'll be dming 'Assault on Stormbringer Castle' next week, so I'm looking forward to it.

With regard to seafaring, I was thinking a long sea voyage along a coast or something, with periodic stops, with giant squids 'n stuff.

So if the Juggernaut lends itself to it, I'll probably modify the adventure and take the players for a ride...

Return to “Suggestion Box”