A Homebrew Adventure

Forum for Etherscope, our new RPG of cyberpunk Victoriana.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, malladin_ben, Malladin_Nigel

Garuda
Far-Sighted Wanderer

A Homebrew Adventure

Post by Garuda »

Well, I've written an adventure for use with the Etherscope game. Now its finished I'm not too sure I'm entirely happy with it, maybe its a little over complicated at the end. But I've learned lessons and am eager to try my hand again and improve on my efforts.

However, after spending quite a few hours on my initial offering I still intend to run it. At my gaming group I'm signed up to tables for the next two rotations but may offer to run Etherscope sometime at the end of the summer.

Now: The big question. I've not played Etherscope yet but I think I've got my head around most of the rules. In order to ensure I haven't made any drastic errors in my interpretations I was hoping some kind soul would volunteer to take a look at what I've written and let me know whether the adventure should run okay?

Any takers? The adventure is entitled The Polybius Chronicle and is aimed at starting characters level 1 who should rise to level 4 at the end of it. There are unfortunatley no maps included as I don't have a scanner but the location discriptions are quite simple to imagine. If you would be willing to take a loom at it PM me with an e.mail address and I'll send it to you as a PDF.

Thanks in advance.
'Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun'. - Capt. E. Blackadder.
tadk
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: A Homebrew Adventure

Post by tadk »

I would love to look it over

I do not have a group to run it through

But I would be glad to give some feedback

Dropping my Email to you via PM
Over 30 years spent gaming, all sorts of systems, feel free to ask me anything, no guarantees I will have an answer.
Garuda
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Garuda »

Tad,

Thanks for offering to look over what I've written.

It's very much appreciated.

I've sent it to you as a pdf attachment from my hotmail address. If there's any problem with it I can resend from my works e.mail instead.

Thanks.

Paul (Garuda)
'Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun'. - Capt. E. Blackadder.
tadk
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by tadk »

damned impressive work

I will get some feedback in a few days
Over 30 years spent gaming, all sorts of systems, feel free to ask me anything, no guarantees I will have an answer.
Garuda
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Garuda »

I've edited my adventure for spelling mistakes and poor grammar and made a change to the end game since I forwarded the pdf to you. The change to the end game allows Moloch to summon demonic minions as I realised that without a distraction the New Reich Marines alone would make short work of Moloch using automatic fire. A few minions (easy kills) can target those with automatic weapons.

Apart from the lack of maps its now complete. I may have the opportunity to run it with my Wednesday night group when the current Hawkmoon game finishes.

So, did you get chance to glance at it? All I need to know now is whether or not I've made any glaring mistakes in my interpretation of the rules or setting.

:D
arcanus
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by arcanus »

Hi Garuda,
Would it be possible to send me your homebrewed adventure :?:

Thanks in advance

Max
Garuda
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Garuda »

arcanus wrote:Hi Garuda,

Thanks in advance

Max
Hi Max,

Its been a while scince I was around here. I still have the adventure knocking about on a file or disc somewhere - I'll have to dig it up. I'll send it to you once I find it.

Paul
tadk
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by tadk »

I just went to look for it as well and darn if I can find it also. If you do find it mind sharing it again with me, since it has been a few years.

Tad
arcanus
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by arcanus »

Garuda wrote:
arcanus wrote:Hi Garuda,

Thanks in advance

Max
Hi Max,

Its been a while scince I was around here. I still have the adventure knocking about on a file or disc somewhere - I'll have to dig it up. I'll send it to you once I find it.

Paul
Hi Paul,
That would be excellent.

Thanks very much
Max
Garuda
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Garuda »

Sent.
tadk
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by tadk »

I have it
Thanks tons

Return to “Etherscope”