xcrawl

Forum for Master Dungeons, Forgotten Heroes, Hero's Handbook, and all our other 4E products except for Dungeon Crawl Classics.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Bloodsage
Ill-Fated Peasant

xcrawl

Post by Bloodsage »

Whatever happened to Xcrawl 4th edition? I just love the setting and the modules and would like to see a 4th edition version or some more premade crawls.
finarvyn
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: Fair Game, Downers Grove IL

Re: xcrawl

Post by finarvyn »

I suspect that most of the creative energy of Goodman Games has been poured into the DCC RPG of late, and this has caused some of the other product lines to lag a little.

Probably this will change a little in June when the beta DCC RPG is released, and GG will have more time for some other stuff for a while. Then there will be another lag as November approaches and playtest feedback translates into RPG rewrite.

Once the DCC RPG line gets underway I assume other lines will get back on track, although I have to wonder if GG's long-term plan includes 4E products any more.
Marv / Finarvyn
DCC Minister of Propaganda; Deputized 6/8/11 (over 11 years of SPAM bustin'!)
DCC RPG playtester 2011, DCC Lankhmar trivia contest winner 2015; OD&D player since 1975

"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own."
-- Gary Gygax
"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
-- Dave Arneson
"Misinterpreting the rules is a shared memory for many of us"
-- Joseph Goodman

Return to “4E Products”