I got my Ninja's picture today!

Share links and comments about your favorite A-R-T and the cool folks who make it. Help other A-R-T fans find cool new A-R-T-ists out there on the net!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

DCCfan
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer
FLGS: The Comics Club

I got my Ninja's picture today!

Post by DCCfan »

A while back I was checking out a website for one of the artist (Andy "Atom" Taylor) who posts on this forum . I found a page that said he would do character portraits for a reasonable fee. Well I ordered one for my favorite character (Ninja of St. Cuthbert) and it looks great. I would recommend contacting Atom if you have a favorite character that you want to bring to life and you want a piece of original art. He is fast, professional, and has that classic D&D look to his drawings.

I meant to add this picture when I first posted this but somehow forgot. :oops:
Attachments
ninja.jpg
ninja.jpg (55.24 KiB) Viewed 13584 times
Last edited by DCCfan on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10
ATOM
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: I got my Ninja's picture today!

Post by ATOM »

Shucks! Thanks DCC fan, I'm really happy you liked the drawing. :D
ATOM's CLASSIC D&D Art.
ATOM's WEB Site

3-headed Blog
RogerBlake
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by RogerBlake »

Well, my preferred character is, clearly Meleny. She is absolutly adorable, and have the most wonderful voice in all word.
But, given that she is an oconcour (spelling?), I pick Morgan as my preferred character!
"Blayme!"
DCCfan
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer
FLGS: The Comics Club

Post by DCCfan »

RogerBlake wrote:Well, my preferred character is, clearly Meleny. She is absolutly adorable, and have the most wonderful voice in all word.
But, given that she is an oconcour (spelling?), I pick Morgan as my preferred character!
"Blayme!"
Not more spam!!!! AGHHHHHHHH!!!! :evil:
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10

Return to “All things A-R-T related”