I have Azagar's Book of Rituals!

Forum for Master Dungeons, Forgotten Heroes, Hero's Handbook, and all our other 4E products except for Dungeon Crawl Classics.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Tavis
Wild-Eyed Zealot

I have Azagar's Book of Rituals!

Post by Tavis »

My contributor's copy came in the mail yesterday and it is awesome!

After reading through the travel section, crowing that my Zolobachai's Wagon was picked for the lovely chapter-opener illo, and wishing I had written the ones in there that I didn't, I'm working my way into the other chapters and finding them stocked full of brilliant, well-designed, and often devious rituals. Good work, everyone!
Co-author: Forgotten Heroes: Fist, Fang, and Song and Scythe and Shroud; Heroes' Handbook: Eladrin; and two finished Goodman projects that haven't been announced yet, with others on the drawing board!
cnath.rm
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: I have Azagar's Book of Rituals!

Post by cnath.rm »

I've got my copy and am totally loving it. I've got the DM of the 4e game I'm in interested enough that he figures he is going to be picking up a copy of his own. :D So who do I talk to about snagging my free preorder pdf? That way I can have it up on the laptop screen to ready during the boring bits of the game.
Phil Larwood
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: I have Azagar's Book of Rituals!

Post by Phil Larwood »

got my copy the other day, and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Of course, it does contain 33 rituals out of my own head, so I'm somewhat biased. :wink: On a serious note however, this book is a must for 4e players and DMs.

Return to “4E Products”