"Native" Creatures

Medieval fantasy mechs powered by steam, magic, or the labor of a thousand slaves.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, walrusjester, mythfish

Devastation Bob
Ill-Fated Peasant

"Native" Creatures

Post by Devastation Bob »

How has the lunar rain affected the normal monsters of the world? Are those niches now filled with moon creatures or what?
Oaksoul Elite
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: "Native" Creatures

Post by Oaksoul Elite »

There's still plenty of room for normal creatures on DragonMech. Just because we have a lunar equivalent of zombies doesn't mean there are no more zombies. In fact, you need non-lunar creatures if you want something without a tie to madness incarnate. Many treants are now the mad forestrati. There are oil-slick versions of water nymphs. Etc. etc. See Mech Manual for more monsters (many of which aren't lunar). Also, the Rumors & Lies pdf has a template for earthly creatures that have been warped into lunar creatures. In general, many monsters roost in city-mechs if possible - especially in the legs of Sharlorn the Necropolis.
I am Omnirahk, half-Rahkshi ("Omni") of the WotC forums. I consider "Psionics in DragonMech" (see my website) my greatest contribution to anything d20 so far. At least, it's my most successful topic.

Return to “DragonMech”