Hero’s Handbook: Tieflings

Forum for Master Dungeons, Forgotten Heroes, Hero's Handbook, and all our other 4E products except for Dungeon Crawl Classics.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Jeff LaSala
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Hero’s Handbook: Tieflings

Post by Jeff LaSala »

For any who may not have noticed it, the preview page for Hero's Handbook: Tieflings now includes a free 9-page sample, which includes the intro text to the chapter on Legacies and one full legacy entry (The Legacy of Avarice).

In tiefling culture, a legacy is usually what replaces family. It's a community, or network of communities, all bound by joint possession (one might say bondage) by one of the famous archdevils...
Goodman Games: DCCs: #29, #31, #35, #48, #49, #51; Hero's Handbooks: Dragonborn, Tieflings; Level Up
Wizards of the Coast: The Darkwood Mask
Blindsided Books: Savant
Ashlock.org; NY Speculative Fiction Examiner
Nahat Anoj
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Hero’s Handbook: Tieflings

Post by Nahat Anoj »

I've been meaning to pick up both the Tiefling book and the Eladrin book, and this sample definitely seals the deal for me. It looks like it'll have a lot of neat info on devils I can use for my game.
Mongol Warlord: Dungeon Master, what is best in life?
Dungeon Master: To crush the characters, see their sheets pile before you, and to hear the lamentation of the players.
Mongol Warlord: That is good!
Jeff LaSala
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: Hero’s Handbook: Tieflings

Post by Jeff LaSala »

I talk a little bit about the Tieflings book here.... :D

http://www.koboldquarterly.com/k/article2003.php
Goodman Games: DCCs: #29, #31, #35, #48, #49, #51; Hero's Handbooks: Dragonborn, Tieflings; Level Up
Wizards of the Coast: The Darkwood Mask
Blindsided Books: Savant
Ashlock.org; NY Speculative Fiction Examiner

Return to “4E Products”