The DCC Tournament Needs You!

Forum for all things DCC not covered by other sub-forums, including tournaments, cons, collecting, Aereth, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Jengenritz
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

The DCC Tournament Needs You!

Post by Jengenritz »

The DCC Tournament team is looking to fill out its Judge roster with one or two final members for Gen Con Indy.

If you think you've got lethal dice, the inner tranquility of a Zen master, and the 4E rules tech of a pro DM there is no better chance to prove it than to Judge for the DCC Tournament.

In its sixth year, the tournament pits 40 five-man teams against each other in a killer dungeon, with the best teams advancing through three rounds.

We're looking for top-shelf Judges for at least four Round One qualifier slots on Thursday and Friday. In return, Goodman Games comps your Gen Con badge and offers credit at the booth. Judges also get behind-the-scenes access, including invites (for you and a guest) to the legendary BeerCon.
What is BeerCon? Well, if you were a judge, you'd know!

Interested parties can PM me on this board or email me at adrianATgoodman-gamesDOTcom
Co-Author: The Almanac of the Endless Traders, DCC #13, DCC #29, DCC #49, DCC #51, DCC #52, DCC #63

Author: DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake, DCC #61: Citadel of the Corruptor, more to come....
Jengenritz

Re: The DCC Tournament Needs You!

Post by Jengenritz »

Goodman Games would like to thank the GMs who have responded so far to our search for tournament Judges!

We still have one (exactly ONE) slot left on the team.

If you think you can pass the dreaded Judge Test and are interested in seeing the tournament from the other side of the screen, contact me at the email above or PM me through this board!
Co-Author: The Almanac of the Endless Traders, DCC #13, DCC #29, DCC #49, DCC #51, DCC #52, DCC #63

Author: DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake, DCC #61: Citadel of the Corruptor, more to come....
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

I'd be interested in taking the judge test, but since I won't make it to GenCon I can't be a judge....
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Jengenritz

Post by Jengenritz »

GnomeBoy, after the event I'll send you the 2009 Judge Test.

And you thought the TOURNAMENT was hard!

Jengenritz

Post by Jengenritz »

...and that's it. We filled out the roster a few hours ago and are now comfortably cruising into Gen Con.

Huzzah!

Sir Brown
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Sir Brown »

pity Gen Con in the uk is possibly canceld this year :cry:
Make Love & War Come on theres Death Both ways AH HA HA HA HA HA
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

Jengenritz wrote:GnomeBoy, after the event I'll send you the 2009 Judge Test.
Only just noticed that post.

I'd love that! :twisted: Not to boast, but I think I'm a pretty darn good GM (though there is more room to get in more sea drakes) -- but I'm curious how I'd stack up.

Also, I'm considering running a Dungeon Crawl Classic in Feb at DunDraCon....
(A DCC @ DDC, for those keeping score at home.)
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “Dungeon Crawl Classics - General”