Critter Cache: Daemons released!

Forum for Master Dungeons, Forgotten Heroes, Hero's Handbook, and all our other 4E products except for Dungeon Crawl Classics.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Blackdirge
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Critter Cache: Daemons released!

Post by Blackdirge »

Looking for some middle ground in your fiendish baddies? Are demons too chaotic and devils too organized for your taste? Then let Goodman Games and Blackdirge Publishing introduce you to the mercenary inhabitants of the Pit of Tartarus in Critter Cache: Daemons. Here you’ll find daemonic challenges for all levels, from pathetic larval minions, all the way up to the dread progenitor of the entire daemonic race, Typhon himself. In addition, Critter Cache: Daemons includes all you need to know about the Pit of Tartarus, the history of the daemons, and how to include both in your 4E campaign.

So let Blackdirge Publishing and Goodman Games bring a new breed of fiend to your campaign with Critter Cache: Daemons.

Critter Cache: Daemons features 35 pages of new 4E material, and includes the following monster entries:
  • Cacodaemon: Cacodaemon
  • Chirodaemon: Chirodaemon
  • Cruciodaemon: Cruciodaemon
  • Cryptodaemon: Cryptodaemon Assassin, Cryptodaemon Skulker
  • Ferrodaemon: Ferrodaemon Hoplite, Ferrodaemon Myrmidon, Ferrodaemon Peltast, Ferrodaemon Phalangite
  • Megalodaemon: Megalodaemon
  • Necrodaemon: Necrodaemon, Necrodaemon Soulstalker
  • Pathodaemon: Pathodaemon
  • Soul Larva: Common Larva, Howling Larva, Hydra Larva, Larval Behemoth
  • Spawn of Typhon: Euryale, Stheno
  • Terradaemon: Terradaemon
  • Typhon: Aspect of Typhon, Typhon
  • Tyrannodaemon: Tyrannodaemon
Need even more critters for your 4E campaign? Check out the rest of the Critter Cache line from Goodman Games and Blackdirge Publishing

Image Image
Image Image
Aeryn "Blackdirge" Rudel
HotHead
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: Critter Cache: Daemons released!

Post by HotHead »

This is cool. I have other Critter Cache products and love them. They fill a gap not yet filled by WOTC. Just as a sideline.....how aobut some more mundane ones again. (typical, nonmagical creatures)
Blackdirge
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Blackdirge »

HotHead wrote:This is cool. I have other Critter Cache products and love them. They fill a gap not yet filled by WOTC.
Thanks. I'm glad you're finding them useful in your game.
HotHead wrote:Just as a sideline.....how aobut some more mundane ones again. (typical, nonmagical creatures)
What would you like to see? I had planned on eventually revisiting the first three Critter Caches to cover some of animals and bugs I missed the first time around. That will be easier now that WotC has released the Monster Manual II, which gives me a better idea what holes still need filling.

BD
Aeryn "Blackdirge" Rudel
HotHead
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by HotHead »

Hey Blackdirge, sorry it has taken me a bit to get back to you, been really busy. I guess one thing I would like to see would be critters like giant snakes(boas, anancondas etc), bears(polar, grizzly, black etc.), maybe some swarm critters,(pirhana, killer bees etc.), sharks, giant electric eels, on and on. I ,even though DND is a fantasy game, still enjoy keeping real critters in the mix, to me this makes the more fantastic ones just that. This is of course just some ideas, hope that helps.

Thanks Tim
Ogrepuppy
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ogrepuppy »

HotHead wrote:sharks
You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their frickin' heads! Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?

(No ill-tempered sea bass for me, please.)

HotHead
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by HotHead »

Ogrepuppy wrote:
HotHead wrote:sharks
You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their frickin' heads! Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?

(No ill-tempered sea bass for me, please.)

Groovy dude!

Return to “4E Products”