Idea for additional C&C modules

Discussion of DCC modules published under 1E and C&C rules by Goodman Games, as well as conversions to other systems by fans.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Chuul Killer
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Idea for additional C&C modules

Post by Chuul Killer »

I was thinking about this over some $2.00 pdf's I'd picked up over at RPGnow, some of the DCC modules take place in similar or related locations, for example Talons of the Horned King & Curse of the Barrens take place in or a least near the Saint's Blood Mountains, the idea is to gather up these like location modules and combine them into a larger ongoing adventure in that area, the idea being you have a large c&c module (chronicle) for fans of c&c and yet you don't have to print as many separate c&c modules. The nice part is you could just combine older books into larger c&c rule based books, maybe adding some new stuff in the appendix for folks who already own the modules (like extended winter rules for Saint's Blood or seafaring rules for ocean adventures, new monsters to insert in the adventures, sub adventures, etc.). Just my 2¢, really would like to see some more c&c from you guys (goodman games) though.
Rick Maffei
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: Idea for additional C&C modules

Post by Rick Maffei »

How's life, Chuul? Haven't seen you on the boards for a while-
DCC #26 The Scaly God
DCC #60 Thrones of Punjar
Monstercology: Orcs
Age of Cthulhu 2: Madness in London Town
Co-author Age of Cthulhu 5: The Long Reach of Evil
Co-author 2006, 2007, 2008 Tourney DCCs

Visit Rick's RPG Blog Jabberwock's Rest
Chuul Killer
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Chuul Killer »

Rick Maffei wrote:How's life, Chuul? Haven't seen you on the boards for a while-
Alright I guess, gotten away from dungeon crawling for awhile, now I'm back with a hunger for c&c!
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

I would love to see another C&C adventure!

How about:
#44 Dreaming Cavern o the Duergar
#50 Vault of the Iron Overlord or
#52 Chronicles of the Fiend
mostly because these came out post-4e announcements and I think were undeservedly overlooked as a result and may yet make a good run as a C&C rewrite.
Roll for initiative!!!

Return to “DCC Modules - Alternate Systems (1E, C&C, etc.)”