It is complete!

Share links and comments about your favorite A-R-T and the cool folks who make it. Help other A-R-T fans find cool new A-R-T-ists out there on the net!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Mr. Author
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

It is complete!

Post by Mr. Author »

It is done! After many false starts, false hopes, and various beverages of questionable ingredients, I have completed the cream of the crap. This piece of art.

Well, here it is: Mr. Author's private joke (based upon something a friend pointed out; bonus points if you can figure out what I mean):
(insert witty phrase)
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Nice pic! Private joke, eh? Hmmm... is that Rev Raptor on the left? Are they all characters you've played?
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Mr. Author
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Mr. Author »

Nope, that's not it. I don't expect much anyone to get it, so I might post the answer if no one does.

As for an explanation of what exactly the picture is (not the joke), this is actually promo art for "Sacred Ground," my next project after Crystal Legacy. Considering how long CL is taking, it might be awhile before I can actually start playtesting stuff for Sacred Ground. These are some protagonists from the fiction to be included with the setting.

From left to right, top, we have: Waseer the Maka, Tobias the missionary's son, Koma the Dasho, and on the bottom we have, from left to right: Claude the martial artist, Amrita the sorceress, Jean-pierre the gunslinger, and Ganni. Ganni's special, but I won't get into that right now.

And you see, that's definetly not Rev...Rev'd be either sleeping in the back or in the front, covering up everyone else and waving his hands in the air, shouting "Love me!"
(insert witty phrase)
BenPowis
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by BenPowis »

A very fun image my friend, many congratulations :)

Return to “All things A-R-T related”