Review of Isle of the Sea Drake

For discussion of DCC modules published for D&D 4E.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Jengenritz
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

Review of Isle of the Sea Drake

Post by Jengenritz »

Co-Author: The Almanac of the Endless Traders, DCC #13, DCC #29, DCC #49, DCC #51, DCC #52, DCC #63

Author: DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake, DCC #61: Citadel of the Corruptor, more to come....
xredjasonx
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: Review of Isle of the Sea Drake

Post by xredjasonx »

A great review! I have this one, but it's one of those modules that you want to play in more than you want to run it. At least for me, anyways. I do love the way everything is laid out, and the combat encounters are all really interesting. I want to play a dwarf bard in this one. :P
Sir Brown
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Sir Brown »

:D i brought the Isle Of The Sea drake Moduel Yesterday in North London Finchly reading through it it looks like its going to be lots of fun Fantastic aret work hope to run it soon at a D&D club i atend in london :D Thanks Again Goodman Games & my hat if i had one at hand comes off to Adrain M. Pommier for your hard work.
Make Love & War Come on theres Death Both ways AH HA HA HA HA HA
Jengenritz
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

Post by Jengenritz »

(bows to recognize the hat tip)

Thanks! I really like the art in ISD, too. Doug Kovacks completely nailed piece after piece on the interior art, and Eric Lofgren gave it a great cover (which, incidentally, is much better than my original cover suggestion).
Co-Author: The Almanac of the Endless Traders, DCC #13, DCC #29, DCC #49, DCC #51, DCC #52, DCC #63

Author: DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake, DCC #61: Citadel of the Corruptor, more to come....

Return to “DCC Modules - 4E”