Please post experiences in Actual Play!

A forum to discuss the Eldritch Role-Playing System.

Moderators: finarvyn, dancross

dancross
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Please post experiences in Actual Play!

Post by dancross »

I'd love to hear about your first games using the Eldritch Role Playing system. How did your players take to it? Was there anything that caused particular confusion, or did the first session go smoothly? For those who don't have the game yet, we are still waiting on the quickstart, which should now be available by 4-29 (last eta).
Hybban
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Please post experiences in Actual Play!

Post by Hybban »

dancross wrote:I'd love to hear about your first games using the Eldritch Role Playing system. How did your players take to it? Was there anything that caused particular confusion, or did the first session go smoothly? For those who don't have the game yet, we are still waiting on the quickstart, which should now be available by 4-29 (last eta).
We are 4-30 and still no quick start...
I'm still waiting to get my book in the mail and I'll probably get it before the QS :p

Hyb'
dancross
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by dancross »

Hybban wrote:
dancross wrote:I'd love to hear about your first games using the Eldritch Role Playing system. How did your players take to it? Was there anything that caused particular confusion, or did the first session go smoothly? For those who don't have the game yet, we are still waiting on the quickstart, which should now be available by 4-29 (last eta).
We are 4-30 and still no quick start...
I'm still waiting to get my book in the mail and I'll probably get it before the QS :p

Hyb'
I know. I had the file in my hands, but I'm sending it to a Goodman proofreader to ensure no typos. Sorry for the delay...it should be ready within two weeks, maybe less.
Hybban
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Hybban »

Still good to know, it's always good to have for potential players.

Hyb'
joela
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

quick start

Post by joela »

dancross wrote:I know. I had the file in my hands, but I'm sending it to a Goodman proofreader to ensure no typos. Sorry for the delay...it should be ready within two weeks, maybe less.
That'll be good timing. Should be able to convince my players to give it a shot along with DnD 4E.
What do you mean no?

Return to “Eldritch Role-Playing System”