Lurkers Among Us

Comments on our other product lines: Dungeon Alphabet, Monster Alphabet, Cthulhu Alphabet, How to Write Adventure Modules That Don't Suck, and more...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Derek

Lurkers Among Us

Post by Derek »

When might we see this book of urban critters? That is one location I have trouble with in creature design.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Um, which book of urban creatures? I think you must have just read an old post from somewhere! We did have one in the works from the Wanderers Guild -- is that what you mean? It's still on the back burner, though, so it's not on any official release schedules. So, sorry, can't help ya. What about mechs, though? Want some of those? We've got a few books on those... ;)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Derek

Post by Derek »

Bummer, you have an ad for Lurkers Among Us in Primeval Groves (p 96) along with another WG book. Even has some art.

I can't wait to see the complete guide to fey, but I have never had a desire to use mechs.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Oh, that! Yes, I forgot that ad was in there. :) That's the same project. Andy Hopp, who handles the development for the Wanderers Guild line, had a baby recently, among other things, and that's part of the delay. Once it's back on track, I will post here about it.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “System Neutral Products and More”