Bronto-Rex a question?

Comments on our other product lines: Dungeon Alphabet, Monster Alphabet, Cthulhu Alphabet, How to Write Adventure Modules That Don't Suck, and more...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

raptor112
Ill-Fated Peasant

Bronto-Rex a question?

Post by raptor112 »

Ok, I'm building a new D&D game world that has a dash of Scifi in it and I was thinking about picking up the PDF's of the product line Bronto-Rex to use as some of the concepts might be useful. My main worry is that it uses the D20 Modern rules instead of the D&D rules and that even if it uses the D&D rules that it uses the 3.0 rules rather then the 3.5 rules. I don't really have time to convert the 3.0 rules to 3.5 rules (besides I suck at doing crunch, pretty good with fluffy, not so much with the crunch) So if ANYONE can get back to me I would most appreicate it.

Raptor112
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

er, ...I'm not actually familiar with Bronco-Rex, other than by reputation... But I'm having a hard time teasing the question-you-want-to-ask out of your statements.... :?

No offense intended; just thinking you might get a more usable answer if you state the question plainly. 8)
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
raptor112
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by raptor112 »

Does Brono-Rex use The 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons rules set or The D20 Modern rules set? Does that help?
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Broncosaurus Rex (and the associated products - Dinosaurs That Never Were, Cretasus Adventure Guide, and Complete Guide to Velociraptors and T-Rex) was produced before 3.5 came out. All of the products use the 3.0 rules.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
raptor112
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by raptor112 »

Damn...oh well...hopefully you'll update the rules for 4th edition
Kodyax
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: Bronto-Rex a question?

Post by Kodyax »

I'd like to see a dino book from Goodman Games for Pathfinder but that's just me.
Devastation Bob
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: Bronto-Rex a question?

Post by Devastation Bob »

C'mon, it's too cool a setting not to use. I never thought it really meshed well with 3.0 classes and etc. The Savage Worlds system would be a perfect match. This isn't a dead setting is it?

Return to “System Neutral Products and More”