Mixing it up

What games do you want to see? What can we do better?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Reese
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Mixing it up

Post by Reese »

i was sitting around, thinking about nothing in particular, when this idea gets up and slugs me in the face, and i figure that i should take a stab at relating it to you all, since it's pretty much entierly related to goodmangames :twisted:

first of all, i'm going to ahve to ask you if you're familiar with the munchkin series of games by SJgames (who, i imagine, could be considered to be GoodmanGames's worthy adversaries)

if you're not, you might want to check out the game here:

http://www.sjgames.com/munchkin/

(my idea relates soley to the game sets on the left most column)

now, to the point;

i think it would be cool for goodman games to release some form of card game based on Dragonmech or some of the other material that they've released

i think it would be even cooler to have an official munchkin expansion (or stand-alone, even) released as a colaborative effort between SJGames and GoodmanGames

now i realize that this would be marketed towards a pretty narrow group of people, so i don't see as how it'll get a very large run or anything without diluting the dragonmech with other steam-punk style stuff added in(in teh case of a dragon-mech related game), but i think that this would still be really cool, (and could also serve to bring more gamers into the goodman games family... this mentioned to get the marketing types to agree to it ;) )

anyway, that's about the entirety of the idea, as i'v thought it out at this point in time
(and i can just imagine the fun i'd have mixing dragonmechs and coglayers into my standard munchkin deck :twisted: )
Namfoodle "Sparklediver" Raulnor
{Wounds -12; HP = 11/23}
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

I know Munchkin! A friend of mine is really into it. This isn't something I could do any time soon, but I'll bring it up if the opportunity ever presents itself.

Here's Steve Jackson posing with our lovely dinosaur Rhonda at the first Goodman Games con appearance:

http://www.goodmangames.com/rhonda.php
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “Suggestion Box”