Sinister Secret of Whiterock PDF free at RPGNow

Forum for all things Castle Whiterock!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Whizbang Dustyboots
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Sinister Secret of Whiterock PDF free at RPGNow

Post by Whizbang Dustyboots »

Through the end of the week, you can download the PDF free, for those of us who missed it on Free RPG Day.

http://www.rpgnow.com/thanksgiveaway.ph ... ksGiveAway
fathead
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by fathead »

Curse you Whizbang Dustyboots! Curse you and your gnome-like name. May your race be removed from D&D...oh wait, it is being removed...

I had to fork over $8 on ebay just to get a copy of the free module (and then found out that Goodman Games still had some free copies at GenCon)...

Fathead=dumb consumer
Dark Oracle of Gaming
moriarty777
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by moriarty777 »

That may be only for today... the rest of the week they are doing different freebies!

M
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

If it's any consolation to you, there are actually three different printings of DCC #51.5: Sinister Secret of Whiterock. One has the Free RPG Day logo, one has the Gen Con logo, and one has the $2 price point and "store stuff" (bar code, SKU #). That eight bucks might be worth it somewhere down the line.

(There are two different versions of Castle Whiterock itself, too -- the "white border" books, which were the short run we had produced for early sale at Gen Con, and the "regular color border" books which are in stores now.)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by JediOre »

Even if a DM has no interest in running DCC#51, this little gem by Harley can easly be a stand alone side adventure.

"I pity da fool" who doesn't purchase this or get it as freebie from this special.
Ogrepuppy
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ogrepuppy »

JediOre wrote:"I pity da fool" who doesn't purchase this or get it as freebie from this special.
Word, Holmes.

(wait, I'm Holmes.....) :shock:
fathead
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by fathead »

goodmangames wrote:If it's any consolation to you, there are actually three different printings of DCC #51.5: Sinister Secret of Whiterock. One has the Free RPG Day logo, one has the Gen Con logo, and one has the $2 price point and "store stuff" (bar code, SKU #). That eight bucks might be worth it somewhere down the line.
Actually, that would be a consolation...if the copy that had been sent to me didn't look like someone had sent it through a trash compactor. ;)

I enjoyed the module though, so I can't complain much (even if I was sent some guy's trash copy).
Dark Oracle of Gaming

Return to “Castle Whiterock”