Any upcoming DCCs for levels 16-20?

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

guslandt
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Any upcoming DCCs for levels 16-20?

Post by guslandt »

I have my campaign planned out through 16th level. They will be 12th level by the end of this month. So far I have used nothing put DCC adventures since they were level 0 (DCC #0).
I noticed there aren't any non-epic DCCs after level 16. Are there any plans for one?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a non-DCC adventure I can put them through after level 16 that doesn't require them to have been playing a long series like the Adventure Path ones in Dungeon magazine?
fathead
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by fathead »

There was a thread about this a couple months back:

http://www.goodman-games.com/forums/vie ... php?t=1325

Joseph said that there was something in the works...although, the 4E announcement may have put a kink in those plans...I don't know.
Dark Oracle of Gaming
gargoyle
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by gargoyle »

take the lads and ladies through the gate at the end of the golden palace of zahadran, across the chinvat bridge onto mount alburz and have them face ahzi dahaka and the hosts of evil deva led by the dark god angra mainyu on the pinnacle of hellscape that once spawned the world...

geez i am gonna have to write a proposal for that one...
Greg Oppedisano
Author: The Great City Campaign setting, PC Pearls, Sidetrek Adventure Weekly, GM Gems, DCC 48, DCC 49, DCC 43, DCC 32, DCC 29...
Contact info and bibliography in the WereCabbage patch: http://www.werecabbages.com/members.php?id=22
JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by JediOre »

Looking over my collection of modules I really only have five adventures that work for levels 16 to 20. For what it's worth, here's the list:

From Eden Studio's Secret of the Ancients (3.0 d20), p. 19 "The Fall of the Sun King." It's for levels 15-18.

From Dungeon Magazine #21, "The Bane of Elfswood." This was written for old D&D. For levels 15-18.

A free WotC download entitled "Haunting Lodge" for four PCs of 17th level. For 3.0

Hellstone Deep from Monkeygod Enterprises. Levels 18 to 20.

You could also use parts of Rappen Athak (sp) from Necromancer Games.

That's all the published material I'm aware of.
guslandt
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by guslandt »

Thanks for all the suggestions!

It seems a shame I'll be able to get them to level 16 with nothing but DCCs, but will have to go non-DCC to finish them off.

One thing I am thinking of: Putting them through Crypt of the Devil Lich once they hit 16. I figure without the staff of resurrection, that could be a real challenge, and should take them at least to lvl 18. :twisted:
fathead
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by fathead »

You know...if you're putting them through Crypt of the Devil Lich, you might not NEED another DCC after that... ;)
Dark Oracle of Gaming

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”