Xcrawl = Awesome

In XCC, you're a superstar athlete taking your chances in a live-on-pay-per-view death sport. It’s a modern-day world with a fantasy twist, and the game is simple: the Dungeon Judge, or DJ, creates an artificial dungeon under controlled — but lethal — conditions. Can you survive?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Blackdirge
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Xcrawl = Awesome

Post by Blackdirge »

I've worked on a lot of the Xcrawl products, and while I enjoyed reading them as an editor, it doesn't hold a candle to actually playing.

So, Brendan, I just wanted to say that the short crawl you ran for us Sunday morning was one of the best games I've ever played in.

Thanks, I had a frickin' blast! :D

BD
fairy_lenore
Ill-Fated Peasant

Hellz to the yeah!

Post by fairy_lenore »

I have to COMPLETELY agree! That game Sunday morning was extremely fun and I'm just sorry we didn't have more time to keep whupping up on the dungeon! I can't wait to see more of that adventure.

Thanks for a totally memorable experience! :lol:

Steph
Member of the "Usual Suspects" playtesting group and DJ at the first annual Phoenix Crawl Open!
Anemone
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Anemone »

Heh. No kidding. After wanting to play for five years, and owning every Xcrawl product ever published, I finally had a chance to play last night. We ran through our first episode of the Inaugural Celebrity Pro-Am Crawl adventure, and with good luck got through the first few rooms unscathed. It was so much fun, everyone in the group of six players and one GM was really getting into this.

"Bring it on, Brawlers!" :D
Anemone
DJ LaBoss
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Hellz to the yeah!

Post by DJ LaBoss »

fairy_lenore wrote:I have to COMPLETELY agree! That game Sunday morning was extremely fun and I'm just sorry we didn't have more time to keep whupping up on the dungeon! I can't wait to see more of that adventure.

Thanks for a totally memorable experience! :lol:

Steph
Ah shucks ya'll!

Seriously, I had a great time running for you - lets do it again, if not sooner than next GenCon!

be well,

Brendan
Geronimo
Ill-Fated Peasant

Xcrawl for the win

Post by Geronimo »

As always B, great game!!! I had a great time playing with an amazing group. A must do again for next year!

Duane
I'm betting that I'm just abnormal enough to survive.
-The Tick
rattrap2474
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by rattrap2474 »

Although I was unable to make GenCon, how about an online game via team speak or a video client. I know I'd be up for that.

Reverend Allan Hoffman

Jesus SAVES! The rest of you take full damage.
DJ LaBoss
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by DJ LaBoss »

rattrap2474 wrote:Although I was unable to make GenCon, how about an online game via team speak or a video client. I know I'd be up for that.

Reverend Allan Hoffman

Duane and I are playing a video chat D and D game right now with his cousin in Japan. The technical issues are making us insane.

What system do you use for video conference? Maybe you have had better luck then us.

be well,

Brendan
rattrap2474
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by rattrap2474 »

We use eiter ventrilo for voice or we use yahoo video, or Skype, although Skype tends to use alot of band with. If anyone has any better ideas, I'm sure willing to hear them. And I'm willing to play ing any video/ chat RPG XCrawl game if any one wants to run one, I might even be willing to host one. Maybe :)

Reverend Allan Hoffman

vagen
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by vagen »

If you just want voice teamspeak has free servers that can be passworeded for privacy
For the Glory!
For the Money!
For theFun!!!

Return to “Xcrawl (Xcrawl Classics and prior editions)”