Joining the road crew difficulty...

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Fenris Ulfhamr
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: -

Joining the road crew difficulty...

Post by Fenris Ulfhamr »

The link on the main site appears to be broken... who do I need to get in contact with to sign up? Also, the free RC adventures seem to no longer be available- links also broken. I've got games lined up and peaople signed up to sacrifice those zeroes to the almighty funnel, so any help is appreciated!

Black Kylessa (c) LV 2 Wizard (orphan)
Str7/8 (-1) Agi17(+2) Sta9(0) Per6(-1) Int15(+1) Luc15(+1) AC13 (padded armor, fumble d8) HP7 Sling+2 (1d4-1) or dagger+/-1 (1d4-1) Spd30 Init+2 R+3 F0 W0 Ragdoll (Mara), Pony, 48cp 602gp Common, Chaos, Halfling, Dwarven
Animal Summoning 64 Wealful/Woeful magic (erupts from the earth),Charm Person 83 Blue Star (black beam), Runic Alphabet, Mortal 43 no change, Spider Climb 53 no change (six extra eyes),Magic Missle 94 Fine Control (meteors),Chill Touch 50 no change (skeletal hands)
Fenris Ulfhamr
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: Joining the road crew difficulty...

Post by Fenris Ulfhamr »

Help? Anyone?

Str7/8 (-1) Agi17(+2) Sta9(0) Per6(-1) Int15(+1) Luc15(+1) AC13 (padded armor, fumble d8) HP7 Sling+2 (1d4-1) or dagger+/-1 (1d4-1) Spd30 Init+2 R+3 F0 W0 Ragdoll (Mara), Pony, 48cp 602gp Common, Chaos, Halfling, Dwarven
Animal Summoning 64 Wealful/Woeful magic (erupts from the earth),Charm Person 83 Blue Star (black beam), Runic Alphabet, Mortal 43 no change, Spider Climb 53 no change (six extra eyes),Magic Missle 94 Fine Control (meteors),Chill Touch 50 no change (skeletal hands)
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

...Well, it is a weekend...

This seems to be working for me: http://www.goodman-games.com/worldtour.html

And I was able to download one of the freebies. Could it be something about your device of choice?

As ever, if nothing else works, info@goodman-games.com is your friend. :wink:
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

I couldn't get Shambling Un-dead to download, so there may be something up with that....
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Fenris Ulfhamr
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Fenris Ulfhamr »

The link to that page (the one you posted) works. The funky one is the Email Us one (how you actually get the thing done). I think I found a work-around now that I've posted, but the webmaster should have a look.
...and thanks for the assist, GB :)

Mad Mage
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Mad Mage »

It's fixed! You can now download DCC #RC3 The Shambling Un-Dead.

http://www.goodman-games.com/DCCRC3preview.html
"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own.” ~ E. Gary Gygax
Fenris Ulfhamr
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Fenris Ulfhamr »

I'M WITH THE BAND! Got hooked up, got three official gigs going, and got my first set of sweet, sweet swag! :mrgreen: So far, I've (officially) ran The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss, Sailors on a Starless Sea, and The Shambling Un-Dead- all with several survivors and repeat offendors, hahaha...

Return to “DCC RPG General”