Colour Edition Question

In XCC, you're a superstar athlete taking your chances in a live-on-pay-per-view death sport. It’s a modern-day world with a fantasy twist, and the game is simple: the Dungeon Judge, or DJ, creates an artificial dungeon under controlled — but lethal — conditions. Can you survive?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

jamat
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Colour Edition Question

Post by jamat »

Hi all

Can some one answer a simple question for me.

I've just been looking on the web site at the cover for the colour addition, now I know it uses the D20 rules but the cover doesn't have the D20 logo on it. Does this mean all the rules needed to play the game are now in the colour edition or would I still need to have the 3.5 player's hand book to play the game?

Cheers

Jamat
ynnen
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by ynnen »

The core XCrawl rulebook does not include the character creation guidelines or the player class listings (other than the new XCrawl class The Athlete). It contains new spells, equipment, feats and skills - but all the default information is still in the PHB...

Bottomline -- you still need access to a PHB for XCrawl. I'd term it as a "campaign setting" sourcebook that gives you everything you need to play once you have characters to play it with...

That help?
Crypt of the Devil Lich, Dungeon Interludes, The Mask of Death, Adventure Begins, Vault of the Dragon Kings, the Power Gamers Wizard Strategy Guide, The Adventure Continues, Palace in the Wastes and PhoenixCrawl Open

Return to “Xcrawl (Xcrawl Classics and prior editions)”