wtb: 83.1 and 84.1

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Thunderdave
Far-Sighted Wanderer

wtb: 83.1 and 84.1

Post by Thunderdave »

Hi everyone,

I'll apologize in advance if this the wrong place to post this request, but I can't find a marketplace or buy/sell thread.

I was hoping to pick up a copy of the 83.1 and 84.1 digest modules from Gen Con. Maybe a program as well.

Did anyone grab spares they can sell my way?

(I understand they'll be going on sale soon in the online store, but there's no printing like a convention printing :))

Thanks in advance, David
jodown
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: wtb: 83.1 and 84.1

Post by jodown »

I'd also love to know if 83.1 will soon be available. I just picked up the Chained Coffin boxed set, and I absolutely love it! I'm going to be running a campaign in the Shudder Mountains and would love to have this extra material.

Please make it so!
michaelcurtis
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by michaelcurtis »

jodown wrote:I'd also love to know if 83.1 will soon be available. I just picked up the Chained Coffin boxed set, and I absolutely love it! I'm going to be running a campaign in the Shudder Mountains and would love to have this extra material.

Please make it so!
I don't have any insider information about when "Tales from the Shudder Mountains" will be widely available, but I did want to say I extremely happy you're loving the boxed set, jodown. Every time I hear someone is setting their campaign in the Shudder Mountains, it pleases me greatly. I wasn't sure how people would embrace the idea of an pseudo-Appalachian fantasy setting in DCC, but it seems to have struck a chord with certain folks. Good luck on the campaign and have a whole lotta fun!
Scrivener of strange tales, part-time madman, and odd word aficionado.
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

Dieter Zimmerman
[[Faceless Minion of the Dark Master]]
jodown
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by jodown »

michaelcurtis wrote:
jodown wrote:I'd also love to know if 83.1 will soon be available. I just picked up the Chained Coffin boxed set, and I absolutely love it! I'm going to be running a campaign in the Shudder Mountains and would love to have this extra material.

Please make it so!
I don't have any insider information about when "Tales from the Shudder Mountains" will be widely available, but I did want to say I extremely happy you're loving the boxed set, jodown. Every time I hear someone is setting their campaign in the Shudder Mountains, it pleases me greatly. I wasn't sure how people would embrace the idea of an pseudo-Appalachian fantasy setting in DCC, but it seems to have struck a chord with certain folks. Good luck on the campaign and have a whole lotta fun!

Everyone I've told about the setting just absolutely loves the sound of it. I'm having so much fun populating that map with terrible fiends!

Thanks!
jodown
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by jodown »

Excellent, thanks!~

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”