AL 1-5: The Stars are Falling (Compilation)

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Mark_Gedak
Wild-Eyed Zealot

AL 1-5: The Stars are Falling (Compilation)

Post by Mark_Gedak »

Destiny calls, Adventurers!

Forgotten tombs, ancient laboratories, the decadent palace of the God of Dreams, plundered and dusty dwarven holdfasts, and the ferociously defended territories of the Herders and Hounds of the Stars themselves!

There are mysteries to be solved within these pages, crafty and horrific enemies to defeat, and treasures both monetary and magical to claim for your own. Pray to your gods, strap on your shield, and sharpen your knives: The Stars are Falling, and it is up to you to stop them-and make a little coin on the way...

Purple Duck Games' Adventure Locales One through Five for Dungeon Crawl Classics are here packaged with an intriguing framework story to take you on a story arc of wonder and fun for characters levels 1 to 3.

Dare you stop the stars from falling?

Available in Print and PDF from Rpgnow: http://www.rpgnow.com/product/123608/AL ... -%28DCC%29

Thanks to Daniel J. Bishop, Paul Wolfe, and David Pryzbyla for helping make this 88 page campaign arc possible.

If you have missed Daniel's most recent releases you can pick-up

CE 05 - Silent Nightfall in PDF or Print here: http://www.rpgnow.com/product/121800/CE ... -Nightfall
or
HT 1 - The Perils of Cinder Claws in PDF here: http://www.rpgnow.com/product/123889/HT ... -%28DCC%29
AJClark
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: AL 1-5: The Stars are Falling (Compilation)

Post by AJClark »

Not only are the Purple Duck Games products awesome, but they are a great company. I had pick up 4 of the 5 individual adventures and they sent me The Stars are Falling compilation for no charge.

Thank you Purple Duck Games! That was a nice extra Xmas bonus.
Mark_Gedak
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Mark_Gedak »

No problem. Thank you for your support.
Rostranor
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Rostranor »

I second the praise!
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Mark Gedak is a jewel among publishers, and a gentleman to boot. In all of my dealings with him, I have nothing but praise for the man, coupled with a great deal of respect and admiration.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
REAVER
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by REAVER »

Pretty much. Picked up a few PDFs and now a sweet linked campaign. Inspiring stuff. Love it.

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”