Tomb of Horrors DCC @ October Zombie Gam3day! San Diego, CA

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Hrevelax
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Tomb of Horrors DCC @ October Zombie Gam3day! San Diego, CA

Post by Hrevelax »

As part of Gam3rcon's monthly Gam3days, I'll be running Dungeons & Dragons' legendary, infamous killer dungeon The Tomb of Horrors using DCC! This will also be part of the DCC World Tour and will put your 7th level PCs through hell!

http://www.gam3rcon.com/gam3-day-oct-2013.html

There is a $5 cover charge for the whole day but this gives you a chance to play a ton of other zombie themed games outside of DCC.

The Tomb of Horrors will be run from 4pm to 8:30pm, October 13th 2013 in downtown San Diego. Check out the website to pre-register and more info.
Attachments
Free ice cream!
Free ice cream!
greendevilface_web.jpg (19.62 KiB) Viewed 8605 times
ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: Tomb of Horrors DCC @ October Zombie Gam3day! San Diego,

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

Ooooh, that will be filled with awesome!
Hrevelax
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Tomb of Horrors DCC @ October Zombie Gam3day! San Diego,

Post by Hrevelax »

First of all, thanks to Ron, Derek, Jason, and Ian and Sean for showing up!

Except for the slow beginning, the game went extra smooth and quickly. I gotta pat myself on the back for that one. There was a lot of improvisation and dissapointment when my favorite traps in the dungeon were bypassed or left alone completely. 7th level PCs are insane!
Magic weapons are insane!!

Their magic-detecting, secret-door-finding abilities had them skipping through the halls, finding places they shouldn't have otherwise.

This completes my seventh DCCRPG World Tour game! Thanks again! I'll e running another game for Gam3days November but I don't know the details yet.
Attachments
I have the worst camera, and the room given to us was a tiny space but we managed to have a great time anyway. It looks like Sean just finished paralyzing the four armed gargoyle permanently. Now that I think about it, I don't think they can be paralyzed! Thanks again everybody!
I have the worst camera, and the room given to us was a tiny space but we managed to have a great time anyway. It looks like Sean just finished paralyzing the four armed gargoyle permanently. Now that I think about it, I don't think they can be paralyzed! Thanks again everybody!
ToH-gam3day.jpg (175.8 KiB) Viewed 8544 times

Return to “DCC RPG Community”