Please re-release "The haunted lighthouse" in pdf

What games do you want to see? What can we do better?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Please re-release "The haunted lighthouse" in pdf

Post by superfan »

Hello,

Hard to find copies of this rare item, and I think the fans should get a chance to see it, rather than just the collectors. Please consider a re-release in some form for the sake of fans everywhere.

Thanks guys,

Ben "superfan" Waxman :P
"They Might Be Dwarves" - World Champions Xcrawl 2007. So BAD...but yet so good.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Hmmm... I'll definitely take this into consideration. The problem was that when we first released "The Haunted Lighthouse," we promised it would be a limited edition. I'd like to stick by that promise. So if we ever do reprint it, I think it has to be in a different format -- not just PDF, but as part of a compilation or something. Don't worry; if/when we do a compilation of some sort, I'll be sure to include it.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by superfan »

Dear Senor Goodman,

Perhaps a compilation that includes several smaller adventures from some of your very talented team like Jeff Quinn, Jason, etc who did individual rooms in Devil Lich? Kind of a way to showcase their individual talents?

Maybe you could call in some favors to get "Return to the Temple of the Frog" included as well. Another adventure that I'd LOVE to see, but am worried that it will never "trickle down" to the fans.

Stay well!

Ben "superfan" Waxman
"They Might Be Dwarves" - World Champions Xcrawl 2007. So BAD...but yet so good.
superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by superfan »

A fan wrote in 2002 of DCC 3.5 Haunted Lighthouse
"Any chance of this being reprinted as a 2nd edition (different cover color, Boldly imprinted 2nd Edition etc) or whatever other denotation necessary that still gives the GenCon release it's collector's value?"

To which Senor Goodman wrote

"I've gotten this request so many times that I'll definitely consider it. We won't reprint it in any format similar to the original release. But if we ever do any sort of compilation, I'll consider including it. Given current stock levels, DCC #1 will probably sell out within a few months, so there may be other candidates for a compilation, too."

Senor Goodman, my understanding is that #1 and #2 have both sold out. It's 2004 and I'd like to play this module before I DIE of old age.
Maybe it's TIME...... :twisted:
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Ouch! Ouch! You're badgering the witness! OK, OK, I hear ya! :)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by superfan »

Dear Commander Goodman,

Thank you for your kindness and ability to take some good spirited nudging.

We wouldn't prod you so hard if we didn't care so much about the fine products you produce, and the great enjoyment we receive from them.

Your modules have once again kindled the fires of gaming in the superfan, and so once again, thanks!!!!

I'll be eagerly awaiting all your new products, including the new compilation, and have preorders in at my local store for all your new modules.

Stay well bro,

Admiral Ben "superfan" Waxman :P
JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by JediOre »

What is the "Haunted Lighthouse"? I've never heard of it.
superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by superfan »

Hi,

The Haunted Lighthouse was a limited release module for GenCon 200? that has never been released to the general public. It is also what I just begged Jeff Quinn to sell me for $150 bucks (the superfan just had to have it, especially signed by the author). These rarely come up on ebay, and usually go for around $160 or so.

Mr. Goodman says that he will be releasing it in an upcoming compilation but won't give a date. Push him on it, and pray that he gives in to fan pressure!!!!

Ben "superfan" Waxman :twisted:

Return to “Suggestion Box”