Goodman Games

Fan Forums
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:13 pm 
Offline
Mighty-Thewed Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:23 pm
Posts: 398
Location: North Carolina
FLGS: -
Mr. Hammon dusts himself off after the fall, and he and Mordecai scan the floor of the room for sign of the creature or another like it.

I assume lighting is poor here without infravision?

_________________

Smilin' Lyle crushed like a bug...
Mr. Hammon (l) gongfarmer
Str14(+1) Agi13(+1) Sta16(+2) Per11(0) Int13(+1) Luc15(+1) AC11 HP1/6 Trowel+1(1d4+1) Spd30 Init1 R1 F2 W1 Flask(3 cp), gloves, Thieves' tools(25 gp), Awl, Chain10' 41cp (W+1) Common, Law
Brother Mordecai (l) beadle
Str14(+1) Agi8(-1) Sta8(-1) Per15(+1) Int8(-1) Luc12(0) AC9 HP3 Staff+1(1d4+1) Spd30 Init-1 R-1 F-1 W1 Flask, Holy Symbol, gloves(3pair), Razor, Scissors, 88cp (Turn unholy+1) Common
Mack Littles slain by a creature most "fowl"...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:27 pm 
Offline
Cold-Hearted Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:46 pm
Posts: 3362
Location: Left Coast, USA
FLGS: Bizarro World
No handles, no place to put a key...

The light is poor while the floor swings back up. I think I remembered someone lighting a torch before it got dark, but maybe I'm inventing that (or cross-remembering a different run)? Infravision would be the only means of seeing anything, unless a lantern/torches/candles/etc. were lit...

Stretching things (since we can't talk it over in real time) in examining the metal: tapping on the walls, they sound deep, certainly thicker than just paneling -- but the doors sound much thinner.

_________________
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be DCC 100+ Monsters


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:51 pm 
Offline
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:00 pm
Posts: 35
FLGS: Game Empire
Deepwell is yelling in excitement the whole way down. After he lands, he stands, brushes himself off and looks for a way to do that again. Until he notices the doors. Then he forgets everything that came before. He runs from each door to the next, looking for similarities and differences. He becomes obsessed with the mystery that is these doors.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 6:32 pm 
Offline
Cold-Hearted Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:46 pm
Posts: 3362
Location: Left Coast, USA
FLGS: Bizarro World
StoneShield33 wrote:
Deepwell is yelling in excitement the whole way down. After he lands, he stands, brushes himself off and looks for a way to do that again. Until he notices the doors. Then he forgets everything that came before. He runs from each door to the next, looking for similarities and differences. He becomes obsessed with the mystery that is these doors.

Initially, they look the same... then he notices that one has a 8-inch, diagonal scratch near the bottom (N), and one has a small dent like someone hit the other side of it with a hammer about three feet above the ground (E). Getting absorbed by these details and looking for further, subtler signs, all three have faint drag marks horizontally across their surfaces, (N) and (S) about equally, with (E) being less marked in this way.

_________________
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be DCC 100+ Monsters


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:34 am 
Offline
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:57 am
Posts: 31
FLGS: Game Craze
Okar will try to push the south door open, failing that he will try using his shovel on one side or the other to try and pry the door open. "Well, one way or another"

_________________
Rurik, dwarven rat-catcher AC11, HP4, STR 9, AG 13 (+1), STA 11, PER 8 (-1), INT 9, LUCK 12 (current 11), Club +0(1d4)
Carmac, cobbler AC10, HP3, STR 14 (+1), AG 9, STA 9, PER 14 (+1), INT 14 (+1), LUCK 9, Awl +1(1d4+1) MARKED
Wilbure, turnip farmer AC11, HP3, STR 13 (+1), AG 14 (+1), STA 15 (+1), PER 11, INT 5 (-2), LUCK 6 (-1), Pitchfork +1(1d8+1)
Okar, grave digger AC10, HP1, STR 10, AG 10, STA 6 (-1), PER 9, INT 9, LUCK 11 (current 9), Shovel +0(1d4)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:14 am 
Offline
Mighty-Thewed Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:23 pm
Posts: 398
Location: North Carolina
FLGS: -
Mordecai and Mr. Hammon offer their help at the south door, Mordecai searching with his hands beside the door for another panel

_________________

Smilin' Lyle crushed like a bug...
Mr. Hammon (l) gongfarmer
Str14(+1) Agi13(+1) Sta16(+2) Per11(0) Int13(+1) Luc15(+1) AC11 HP1/6 Trowel+1(1d4+1) Spd30 Init1 R1 F2 W1 Flask(3 cp), gloves, Thieves' tools(25 gp), Awl, Chain10' 41cp (W+1) Common, Law
Brother Mordecai (l) beadle
Str14(+1) Agi8(-1) Sta8(-1) Per15(+1) Int8(-1) Luc12(0) AC9 HP3 Staff+1(1d4+1) Spd30 Init-1 R-1 F-1 W1 Flask, Holy Symbol, gloves(3pair), Razor, Scissors, 88cp (Turn unholy+1) Common
Mack Littles slain by a creature most "fowl"...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:46 pm 
Offline
Cold-Hearted Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:46 pm
Posts: 3362
Location: Left Coast, USA
FLGS: Bizarro World
Your efforts with the (S) door cause it to rattle in place and then spontaneously slide about 1/3 open. With a little more effort, if slides completely into the wall.

Beyond is a hallway straight ahead, running for about 30 feet, then turning to the left.

The hall is similarly a burnished metal, top, bottom, and sides.

_________________
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be DCC 100+ Monsters


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:39 am 
Offline
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:35 pm
Posts: 169
Location: Travelling the Otherworld
FLGS: Athena Games Norwich.
GnomeBoy wrote:
Beyond is a hallway straight ahead, running for about 30 feet, then turning to the left.
The hall is similarly a burnished metal, top, bottom, and sides.


Budy looks up from his moping on the floor "Wheel wha ya know..." Casually he strolls up to the now open door and squats down tot take a peek between the legs of any of the taller folk cluster by the door. "Hrm more ewaster good metal.." he rumbles.

OC See anything Unusual? Forgive me I think Dwarves at 0 level get a weak IR vision yes no? Is it any use here. Those that know me feel free to prod me on FB if I am late like this. We just had somebody quit at work and well guess who gets to take up the slack till they get back...

The Cousins were doing some stuff when the floor dropped out. Can I assume that Chip has been attempting to gather up anything that spilled from their packs till this point? Bundy has a few torches & Flint & steel if nobody else looks like they are packing he'll light a torch after hes had a peek down the hall for the benefit of the 'umans After that unless sombody beats me too it I think we'll take a cautious wander to where the hall turns left and peer around that.

_________________
{Standard Disclaimer} If it was mentioned already and I missed it, please put this down to my advanced age and senility rather than discourtesy!
My DCC games work site is here http://www.dcc.aweninspired.com/?page_id=1869 Use my forum name here as the Password
Mutatis Mundi Game Cha sheet here http://www.dcc.aweninspired.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/MMdcc_character_sheet_13.4.18.pdf


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:12 am 
Offline
Mighty-Thewed Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:23 pm
Posts: 398
Location: North Carolina
FLGS: -
Once there is light, brother Mordecai announces to the torchbearer:
Mordecai: "Let there be LIGHT! If you'd lead the way, good sir, we'd be obliged to see nothing snuff that torch or its bearer!"

Mordecai and Hammon draw their meager weapons and take up defensive flanking positions around the light bearer (Bundy?), Mordecai on the right and Hammon left.

_________________

Smilin' Lyle crushed like a bug...
Mr. Hammon (l) gongfarmer
Str14(+1) Agi13(+1) Sta16(+2) Per11(0) Int13(+1) Luc15(+1) AC11 HP1/6 Trowel+1(1d4+1) Spd30 Init1 R1 F2 W1 Flask(3 cp), gloves, Thieves' tools(25 gp), Awl, Chain10' 41cp (W+1) Common, Law
Brother Mordecai (l) beadle
Str14(+1) Agi8(-1) Sta8(-1) Per15(+1) Int8(-1) Luc12(0) AC9 HP3 Staff+1(1d4+1) Spd30 Init-1 R-1 F-1 W1 Flask, Holy Symbol, gloves(3pair), Razor, Scissors, 88cp (Turn unholy+1) Common
Mack Littles slain by a creature most "fowl"...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:31 pm 
Offline
Cold-Hearted Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:46 pm
Posts: 3362
Location: Left Coast, USA
FLGS: Bizarro World
Collecting yourselves, a few souls venture into the hallway.

They find the hall zig-zagging to the left -- picture a W layout, with the first leg of the letter being the hall that tied into the room.

At the other tip of the W is a stairwell going down. The three of you standing there can hear faint, irregular, reverberant sounds rising from below. The sound is non-mechanical, probably, but the pervasive metal "panelling" gives it a sort of "shimmer" of a metallic ring. Animals grunting or grumbling in the distance? ...Maybe.

It seems dark in that direction (down), but then again the winding of the stairs would block light.





If anyone is not subscirbed to this topic, you can get an email whenever there are new posts by doing so... (But don't feel bad about missing a bit of the flow -- I've missed some days, too. Things happen. :wink: )


Attachments:
File comment: Where is says "unsubscribe" for me, it'll say "subscribe" for you...
subscribe.jpg
subscribe.jpg [ 28.84 KiB | Viewed 5805 times ]

_________________
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be DCC 100+ Monsters


Last edited by GnomeBoy on Sat May 19, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:07 pm 
Offline
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:00 pm
Posts: 35
FLGS: Game Empire
The subscribe feature is a game changer. Thanks so much for the heads up.

Deepwell is completely overwhelmed with the excitement of all these new options and unknowns. He would go with the group, trying to peek around every corner, touch every surface. Until he hears that sound. Then he's all about that sound. He cannot wait to find out what is making that sound.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:35 am 
Offline
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:57 am
Posts: 31
FLGS: Game Craze
Okar will begin to go down the stairs with his shovel out in front of him.

_________________
Rurik, dwarven rat-catcher AC11, HP4, STR 9, AG 13 (+1), STA 11, PER 8 (-1), INT 9, LUCK 12 (current 11), Club +0(1d4)
Carmac, cobbler AC10, HP3, STR 14 (+1), AG 9, STA 9, PER 14 (+1), INT 14 (+1), LUCK 9, Awl +1(1d4+1) MARKED
Wilbure, turnip farmer AC11, HP3, STR 13 (+1), AG 14 (+1), STA 15 (+1), PER 11, INT 5 (-2), LUCK 6 (-1), Pitchfork +1(1d8+1)
Okar, grave digger AC10, HP1, STR 10, AG 10, STA 6 (-1), PER 9, INT 9, LUCK 11 (current 9), Shovel +0(1d4)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:59 am 
Offline
Cold-Hearted Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:46 pm
Posts: 3362
Location: Left Coast, USA
FLGS: Bizarro World
Okar, alert and ready for trouble, makes his way cautiously down the stairs...

He descends a flight of 20 feet, and rounds to the next flight. The murmurings and grumblings become clearer and -- it's the voices of his friends from town! Rurik! Lyle! Ray! They must all be down this way!!

[Two more flights of stairs and you're all reunited, except for Rockla and for Nate.]

[We've been a bit scarce on action since the top, and hope that hasn't put anyone off. But you've managed to avoid the dangers, so far...] :wink:

_________________
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be DCC 100+ Monsters


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:05 am 
Offline
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:57 am
Posts: 31
FLGS: Game Craze
Ok, so out of character:
We can go down the hole here, out the nearby door and down the tunnel.
Back up the stairs and try one of the other two doors.

Did I miss any direction?

_________________
Rurik, dwarven rat-catcher AC11, HP4, STR 9, AG 13 (+1), STA 11, PER 8 (-1), INT 9, LUCK 12 (current 11), Club +0(1d4)
Carmac, cobbler AC10, HP3, STR 14 (+1), AG 9, STA 9, PER 14 (+1), INT 14 (+1), LUCK 9, Awl +1(1d4+1) MARKED
Wilbure, turnip farmer AC11, HP3, STR 13 (+1), AG 14 (+1), STA 15 (+1), PER 11, INT 5 (-2), LUCK 6 (-1), Pitchfork +1(1d8+1)
Okar, grave digger AC10, HP1, STR 10, AG 10, STA 6 (-1), PER 9, INT 9, LUCK 11 (current 9), Shovel +0(1d4)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:26 am 
Offline
Cold-Hearted Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:46 pm
Posts: 3362
Location: Left Coast, USA
FLGS: Bizarro World
dsmith14469 wrote:
Ok, so out of character:
We can go down the hole here, out the nearby door and down the tunnel.
Back up the stairs and try one of the other two doors.

Did I miss any direction?

Sounds right.

To re-state:
• Leap the gap and explore beyond.
• Go down the gap and see what's there.
• Go back and climb down the rest of the 'chimney' (joining Rockla).
• Go up the stairs and through another door (N) or (E).

_________________
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be DCC 100+ Monsters


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:47 am 
Offline
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:57 am
Posts: 31
FLGS: Game Craze
Rurik being the rat catcher he is "I vote for exploring the hole here" and he climbs down.

_________________
Rurik, dwarven rat-catcher AC11, HP4, STR 9, AG 13 (+1), STA 11, PER 8 (-1), INT 9, LUCK 12 (current 11), Club +0(1d4)
Carmac, cobbler AC10, HP3, STR 14 (+1), AG 9, STA 9, PER 14 (+1), INT 14 (+1), LUCK 9, Awl +1(1d4+1) MARKED
Wilbure, turnip farmer AC11, HP3, STR 13 (+1), AG 14 (+1), STA 15 (+1), PER 11, INT 5 (-2), LUCK 6 (-1), Pitchfork +1(1d8+1)
Okar, grave digger AC10, HP1, STR 10, AG 10, STA 6 (-1), PER 9, INT 9, LUCK 11 (current 9), Shovel +0(1d4)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:18 am 
Offline
Cold-Hearted Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:46 pm
Posts: 3362
Location: Left Coast, USA
FLGS: Bizarro World
I'll wait for another reply or two before posting the result...

But I wanted to say I'm going to be at a Con this weekend, so updates beyond today will probably not be until Tuesday of next week (the 29th).

_________________
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be DCC 100+ Monsters


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:58 pm 
Offline
Mighty-Thewed Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:23 pm
Posts: 398
Location: North Carolina
FLGS: -
Lyle is good to explore the gap at hand, as he'd stared down it previously, as long as someone going in has light.

Brother Mordecai and Mr. Hammon will offer to join any expedition deeper in to join Rockla and seek the source of the corruption.

_________________

Smilin' Lyle crushed like a bug...
Mr. Hammon (l) gongfarmer
Str14(+1) Agi13(+1) Sta16(+2) Per11(0) Int13(+1) Luc15(+1) AC11 HP1/6 Trowel+1(1d4+1) Spd30 Init1 R1 F2 W1 Flask(3 cp), gloves, Thieves' tools(25 gp), Awl, Chain10' 41cp (W+1) Common, Law
Brother Mordecai (l) beadle
Str14(+1) Agi8(-1) Sta8(-1) Per15(+1) Int8(-1) Luc12(0) AC9 HP3 Staff+1(1d4+1) Spd30 Init-1 R-1 F-1 W1 Flask, Holy Symbol, gloves(3pair), Razor, Scissors, 88cp (Turn unholy+1) Common
Mack Littles slain by a creature most "fowl"...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 am 
Offline
Cold-Hearted Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:46 pm
Posts: 3362
Location: Left Coast, USA
FLGS: Bizarro World
Some of you begin climbing down the pit created by the missing section of flooring. You quickly discover it's rougher going than the tall chimney some of you scaled previously.

Anyone climbing down needs to make a DC 15 Agility check. If your Occupation would include climbing skills, use a d24 for the check.

_________________
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be DCC 100+ Monsters


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:20 am 
Offline
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:57 am
Posts: 31
FLGS: Game Craze
Rurik rolls a 13 +1 Agility +1 burning luck = 15

As he starts to sweat, "I think this is a bad idea" and is currently contemplating not proceeding further and thinking about climbing back up.

_________________
Rurik, dwarven rat-catcher AC11, HP4, STR 9, AG 13 (+1), STA 11, PER 8 (-1), INT 9, LUCK 12 (current 11), Club +0(1d4)
Carmac, cobbler AC10, HP3, STR 14 (+1), AG 9, STA 9, PER 14 (+1), INT 14 (+1), LUCK 9, Awl +1(1d4+1) MARKED
Wilbure, turnip farmer AC11, HP3, STR 13 (+1), AG 14 (+1), STA 15 (+1), PER 11, INT 5 (-2), LUCK 6 (-1), Pitchfork +1(1d8+1)
Okar, grave digger AC10, HP1, STR 10, AG 10, STA 6 (-1), PER 9, INT 9, LUCK 11 (current 9), Shovel +0(1d4)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:53 pm 
Offline
Mighty-Thewed Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:23 pm
Posts: 398
Location: North Carolina
FLGS: -
Lyle starts down...
AGI=9
Lyle: :shock:

_________________

Smilin' Lyle crushed like a bug...
Mr. Hammon (l) gongfarmer
Str14(+1) Agi13(+1) Sta16(+2) Per11(0) Int13(+1) Luc15(+1) AC11 HP1/6 Trowel+1(1d4+1) Spd30 Init1 R1 F2 W1 Flask(3 cp), gloves, Thieves' tools(25 gp), Awl, Chain10' 41cp (W+1) Common, Law
Brother Mordecai (l) beadle
Str14(+1) Agi8(-1) Sta8(-1) Per15(+1) Int8(-1) Luc12(0) AC9 HP3 Staff+1(1d4+1) Spd30 Init-1 R-1 F-1 W1 Flask, Holy Symbol, gloves(3pair), Razor, Scissors, 88cp (Turn unholy+1) Common
Mack Littles slain by a creature most "fowl"...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:52 am 
Offline
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:00 pm
Posts: 35
FLGS: Game Empire
Deepwell happily starts climbing down and rolls a 2...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:08 pm 
Offline
Cold-Hearted Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:46 pm
Posts: 3362
Location: Left Coast, USA
FLGS: Bizarro World
Fenris Ulfhamr wrote:
Lyle starts down...
AGI=9
Lyle: :shock:

Is that Lyle falling, or Lyle realizing he's not cut out for climbing with only a 9 AGL? :lol:

(Either way, it's funny.)

_________________
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be DCC 100+ Monsters


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:23 pm 
Offline
Mighty-Thewed Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:23 pm
Posts: 398
Location: North Carolina
FLGS: -
GnomeBoy wrote:
Fenris Ulfhamr wrote:
Lyle starts down...
AGI=9
Lyle: :shock:

Is that Lyle falling, or Lyle realizing he's not cut out for climbing with only a 9 AGL? :lol:

(Either way, it's funny.)

HA! Falling, I suppose. He has a 10 but rolled 9. Burning 6 Luck just gets ya killed around the corner, so... long way down, is it? :mrgreen:

_________________

Smilin' Lyle crushed like a bug...
Mr. Hammon (l) gongfarmer
Str14(+1) Agi13(+1) Sta16(+2) Per11(0) Int13(+1) Luc15(+1) AC11 HP1/6 Trowel+1(1d4+1) Spd30 Init1 R1 F2 W1 Flask(3 cp), gloves, Thieves' tools(25 gp), Awl, Chain10' 41cp (W+1) Common, Law
Brother Mordecai (l) beadle
Str14(+1) Agi8(-1) Sta8(-1) Per15(+1) Int8(-1) Luc12(0) AC9 HP3 Staff+1(1d4+1) Spd30 Init-1 R-1 F-1 W1 Flask, Holy Symbol, gloves(3pair), Razor, Scissors, 88cp (Turn unholy+1) Common
Mack Littles slain by a creature most "fowl"...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:24 am 
Offline
Cold-Hearted Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:46 pm
Posts: 3362
Location: Left Coast, USA
FLGS: Bizarro World
Rurik watches in horror as Lyle and Deepwell slip and fall!

The slope of the pit means it's not a freefall to the bottom, but the uneven surface makes the impact brutal and the tumble harrying.

Each takes 1d6+1 damage before reaching the base some 40' below.

_________________
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be DCC 100+ Monsters


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group