1d20 ways to die

The place for Play-by-Post adventures with DCC RPG, MCC RPG, XCC, DCC Lankhmar, and more...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

ribblle
Ill-Fated Peasant

1d20 ways to die

Post by ribblle »

Recruiting for a game on RPG Crossing!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have you lost someone? Lately.

I'm sorry if you already have the body, but i don't. I have a hill, and it has a history.

Here's the twist; you will each possess a single level 0 randomly generated character. Should you make it out alive, the real adventure begins! You may be aghast at how quickly comes fin, so take it on the chin :P. You may treasure your allies lives or your own, but only the clever and the better will leave these walls!*

Ah, but you have a little choice. Choose a setting your vulnerable character hails from, and i will generate them for you. Trust me, there's - variety.

Setting list

This campaign is going to start off as a puzzlebox more then a sandbox, and if you die you're out. Please sign on only if you're willing to commit (and can handle the rolling chaos of 20 players for a while), and let go :P. Posts at least, say, thrice a week.

Gifs and video are strongly encouraged, as is creative use of the very few tools at your disposal. As for your gold, first you gotta live to spend it.

Here's the beta rulebook, and this should give a idea of what your stats actually mean. I'll put up a character thread once the subforum goes up. In the meantime, i'll make a setup post here to allow you to introduce yourselves and get ya'll warmed up.

*Victorious parties may contain the very very lucky.

Return to “Crawl-By-Post”