Sour Spring Hollow

The place for Play-by-Post adventures with DCC RPG, MCC RPG, XCC, DCC Lankhmar, and more...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Sour Spring Hollow

Post by Raven_Crowking »

I am running this funnel to generate some additional 1st level PCs to tackle The People of the Pit. Players from The Arwich Grinder are welcome to create additional PCs. Others are welcome to create PCs using the Shudder Mountains occupation generator, or the standard generator, as you wish (both are available at the Purple Sorcerer site to create 4 0-level PCs at the click of a button).

Sour Spring Hollow begins at a wedding, a joyous event celebrating the union of two Shudfolk (as the mountain folk call themselves). Each PC is an invented guest of the bride and groom. Many of the Shudfolk are interrelated by blood or marriage and it's likely the PCs share family ties with the bride or groom (or both) and potentially each other.

Because the PCs are attending a social function, please be mindful of what sorts of weapons or equipment you are carrying. A belt dagger or staff is okay; a sword or axe is not. Be prepared to justify carrying unusual items.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Guang
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: Sour Spring Hollow

Post by Guang »

Marissa and her adopted teenage son Luc arrived at the grounds for her cousin's wedding. She noticed that her good-for-nothing brother Shawn had already arrived - that bad influence was already getting drunk with a scruffy lot in a corner, his border collie Shep at his feet happily watching the children running and playing. She sniffed her disdain - turning to look for someone to look for someone worth whipping into shape. Her husband Matt had obviously already arrived since the booze was already here, so no need to concern herself about him.

Luc sighed in relief as his adopted mother disappeared among the rest of the Shudfolk and looked for someone his own age to talk to. He hoped he wouldn't be stuck at the kids' table this time.

Marissa (0 level busybody town miller/baker)AC 11; 5 hp; Str 9, Agil 13, Stam 14, Pers 8, Int 12, Luck 7; Club, 1 lb Flour, empty flask, 35 cp; -1 to Willpower saving throws.
Matt (0 level likeable smuggler/bootlegger)AC 10; 2 hp; Str 15, Agil 9, Stam 9, Pers 14, Int 9, Luck 14; Sling, waterproof sack, empty chest, 37 cp; +1 to mounted attack rolls.
Luc (0 level teenage orphan)AC 10; 2 hp; Str 14, Agil 11, Stam 11, Pers 13, Int 9, Luck 10; Club, rag doll, a vial of holy water, 39 cp.
Shawn (0 level herder and ne'er do well)AC 10; 2 hp; Str 10, Agil 11, Stam 11, Pers 10, Int 6, Luck 11; staff, herding dog "Shep", small hammer, 38 cp.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Cool. We'll just give it a tick and hope for others.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Looks like you are alone at the moment. Feel free to make another four, to give you a reasonable chance, and then we'll start.
SoBH pbp:

Guang
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Guang »

Sounds ok. I'll post another 4 when I have them. I need to stick to core rulebook, right? Or do you accept races from other sources?
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Great!
SoBH pbp:

Guang
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Guang »

Gran watched her great-grandaughter Marissa sweep through the gathering, and watched many people quietly trying to get out of her way. She hung up the bridle she had just finished with, picked up a curry-comb, and sighed. MMarissa's grandfather would have whipped her into shape. Unfortunately he had already Passed On, like the rest of her dozen-plus-one children. The groom's older brother Byron, another grandson and the best man, seemed to be trying to get everyone organized. That would take awhile. She continued grooming the horses, mostly because several of her grandchildren didn't think she should.

Bryon glanced down from the makeshift stage at his wife Nan and daughter Rainbow. Rainbow was mooning over boys again. He shook his head. Call me old-fashioned, but family gatherings are no place to look for romance. Then he remembered that his baby brother was marrying his own first cousin once removed. Maybe this family was the exception that8 proved the rule.

Gran (ancient materfamilias of the Sour Spring Shudfolk, Ostler), AC 11, 1 hp, str 13, agil 14, stam 5, pers 14, int 16, luck 14, staff, bridle, small hammer, 30cp, +1 missle damage. Extra languages: chaotic language, gnome

Byron Dibble (parsnip farmer and dreamer) AC 11, 5 hp, str 11, agil 13, stam 13, pers 12, int 14, luck 7, pitchfork, hen "red", small hammer, 39cp, -1 Crit tables. Extra language: Gnome.

Nan Dibble (sickly corn farmer) AC 10, 1 hp, str 9, agil 10, stam 7, pers 11, int 9, luck 10, pitchfork, hen "little queen", empty chest, 37cp

Rainbow Dibble (teenage romantic rutabaga farmer) AC 10, 1 hp, str 9, agil 12, stam 12, pers 7, int 10, luck 14, pitchfork, goose "ugly duck", backpack, 27cp, birdsong language: orc
Last edited by Guang on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Are you bringing pitchforks to a wedding? Poultry? Flour? Small hammers? An empty chest?

They are not prohibited per se, but if so, you need some reason why.
SoBH pbp:

Guang
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Guang »

Hmmm......I just used whatever came up on the online generator. Ok, in-game reasons:

The pitchforks, hammers, and chest were brought because of people (groom's-side, in this case), being volunteered by Gran to get some hay (and other things) ready for the horses in order to help her out. They are not currently located with the people they belong to, but are over with the horses and Gran. If something really strange were to happen, Gran would take charge of the situation, commanding her troops and passing out tools, etc where she thought they would do the most good.

The hens in particular are there because their owners wanted to show off their prize hens. It's not often that the population of the whole area gets together, and inevitably it carries a county fair-like atmosphere, and guests will act like it, whether they are supposed to or not. Hence the chickens. Different guests have different expectations, and different standards of behavior. Gran (and Melissa) would consider the wedding a success if scuffles, drunken singing, and proud animal owners don't disrupt the actual ceremony. They'll be delighted if everyone is full at the end of the day and they've had a chance to Make Sure Things Are Done Right.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Raven_Crowking »

It was a glorious day in the mountains for a wedding. Ivy Newscombe made a stunning bride dressed in her granddame's white lace dress and Tum Dankers, despite a nervous sweat that puts a hog to shame, spoke of his love for his bride-ta-be in a manner than made even the old ladjes sigh. When Braar Gajers announced the couple husband and Wife in the eyes of the Sovereign, a cheer went up that echoed clear across Hardscrabble Valley.

The party afterwards worked hard to outdo the wedding that came a'fore it. Jam Ranson and his three sons reeled out song after song on fiddle, fife, and drum as the guests whirled and stomped on the dance field. Grammy Hopyard gave the newly-weds a good luck quilt sewn from patches donated by all the families in the valley. Son Carver and Clim Wills worked hard dishing out heaps of food for the hungry guests and it wasn't too long before jugs of good, strong stump whiskey started making the rounds. In fact, that's where your current problem might have started.

Your last clear thought was taking a swig of particularly potent liquor from an odd-coloured jug, a brew that burned hot on its way dawn and left the taste of ginger in the mouth. Now you find yourself lying face-down in starchy, stiff grass gone yellow from drought. The raucous sounds of the party are nowhere to be heard, and aside from a few groans that tell you you're not the only one suffering from hardy drink, the air is quiet and still.

Raising your head, you look about to find yourself in a common yard stretched out before four ramshackle-looking log cabins. Deep woods surround the clearing on three sides and a hillside holding terraced plots of dried, dusty corn rises up to the west. Several other people, their faces familiar from the wedding, lie splayed out on the ground around you, looking about with similar befuddled eyes.
SoBH pbp:

Guang
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Guang »

OOC: Ah, I understand the need to explain tools now. Fair enough. Looks like I'll be missing a few - I'll play it by logic and update each PC's info at the end of this post. Also updated some names to match groom's.

IC: "Rainbow! Give me a hand up. That's a good girl". Gran staggered to her feet. She didn't recognize this place at all, and she'd been to most places that could be gotten to around these parts. She prodded and encouraged until most everyone was sitting up, rumpled and with yellowed grass sticking to their hair and clothes. "Now I don't know where we might be, and I'm guessing none of the rest of you do either. I had a hand in raising most of you, and you're all cousins of one sort or another, so you'll all listen to me and work together". She looked around at them, hands on hips, then made a decision. "You four, go find out where we are and who lives here. Here, take this pitchfork. Shawn's not going to be much help until he sobers up."

Shawn was still out cold, his border collie Shep whimpering and licking his face. Rainbow and Marissa stayed with him, trying unsuccessfully to wake him - he had gotten a lot of drinking in before most of the rest of them had even arrived at the wedding.

Matt, Luc, Byron, and Nan approach the westernmost cabin first. "Hello! Is there anyone home?!" Byron called out loudly. Gran trails this group by about 25 feet. Marissa, Rainbow, her goose, Shawn, and his dog remain in the middle of the common yard for now. (If there is no response from any of the cabins, the four will try the doorknob on the western cabin and slowly open the door, peeking inside and still calling out)

4 approaching cabin:
Matt (0 level likeable smuggler/bootlegger)AC 10; 2 hp; Str 15, Agil 9, Stam 9, Pers 14, Int 9, Luck 14; Sling, waterproof sack, 37 cp; +1 to mounted attack rolls.
Luc (0 level teenage orphan)AC 10; 2 hp; Str 14, Agil 11, Stam 11, Pers 13, Int 9, Luck 10; Club, rag doll, a vial of holy water, 39 cp.
Byron Dankers (parsnip farmer and dreamer) AC 11, 5 hp, str 11, agil 13, stam 13, pers 12, int 14, luck 7, pitchfork, hen "red", 39cp, -1 Crit tables. Extra language: Gnome.
Nan Dankers (sickly corn farmer) AC 10, 1 hp, str 9, agil 10, stam 7, pers 11, int 9, luck 10, hen "little queen", 37cp

Hanging back 25 ft:
Gran (ancient materfamilias of the Sour Spring Shudfolk, Ostler), AC 11, 1 hp, str 13, agil 14, stam 5, pers 14, int 16, luck 14, staff, bridle, small hammer, 30cp, +1 missile damage. Extra languages: chaotic language, gnome

3 still in common yard:
Marissa (0 level busybody town miller/baker)AC 11; 5 hp; Str 9, Agil 13, Stam 14, Pers 8, Int 12, Luck 7; Club, 1 lb Flour, empty flask, 35 cp; -1 to Willpower saving throws.
Rainbow Dankers (teenage romantic rutabaga farmer) AC 10, 1 hp, str 9, agil 12, stam 12, pers 7, int 10, luck 14, goose "ugly duck", backpack, 27cp, birdsong language: orc
Shawn (0 level herder and ne'er do well)AC 10; 2 hp; Str 10, Agil 11, Stam 11, Pers 10, Int 6, Luck 11; staff, herding dog "Shep", small hammer, 38 cp.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Raven_Crowking »

There is a cabin to the northwest, one to the southwest, one almost due east, but a little bit north, and one to the southeast. The northwest cabin is closest, a slant-roofed log cabin with a rough-formed porch. The roof is saddle-backed with age and the shake roof shingles are split and cracked, but it otherwise seems intact. A hewn-wood door blocks entrance, its exterior face marred by a weird glyph in fading paint.

Looking about, you can see also the low lip of a fieldstone well between the two eastern cabin. To the south, a number of chiselled stones and rotted planks indicate a burying ground.

No one answers Byron's hail. The nearest door is only maybe 15 feet from where you awoke.

NOTE: No one in the group is from Sour Spring Hollow. Who would wish to be? It used to be Sweet Spring Hollow until them Hobbs witches spoiled the place. It was a place of fear. Led by their patriarch, Byard Hobb, and his three boys, the Hobb clan practiced dark arts, venerated spirits best left untroubled by mortal men, and generally made folk uneasy. It is widely known, among those of the Shudfolk old enough to remember (or those who heed the stories of their elders) that the Hobbs could witch a well dry, lay a death curse on those who crossed them, and inflict trouble enough in other ways that they were feared and avoided by all.

Twenty years back, a young cleric of the Sovereign, Shuyr Rilla by name, took it upon herself to rid the Shudder Mountains of that dark coven. Armed only with her hawthorne walking stick and her holy symbol, she went to Sour Spring Hollow. Neither she nor the Hobbs ever came out of that Hollow again, but folk reckon she must have had a measure of success, because the witchings stopped.
SoBH pbp:

Guang
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Guang »

Is the weird glyph found on all four doors, or just the one?
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Raven_Crowking »

The cabin to the east is weather-beaten. A roofed porch spans th front of the cabin. The front door hangs askew on a single hinge, and a crudely-fashioned child's rocking horse stands beside the short flight of steps leading to the portico. No runes are visible on the door from where you stand.

To the southeast, a cabin in a state of ongoing collapse stands away from the rest. Holes pierce its roof and one of its walls leans ominously, bringing to mind a cringing dog awaiting the next blow. Lacking shutters, ratty, badly tanned hides cover the windows facing the yard, and a crumbling stone stoop leads to its closed front door. You see no runes.

To the southwest, a decayed-looking cabin lacking a porch overlooks the yard. A pair of shuttered windows flank an open doorway leading into the gloomy interior. The split shake roof and chinked log walls hold a slight green tinge as if moss clings to the exterior. The door is open, but there are no visible runes, albeit the angle makes you uncertain.

As you take stock of the situation, the still air is broken by a peculiar bird cry sounding from the dark forest. A shrill call of "Rack-kak-kak-kaw, rack-kak-kak-kaw" echoes across the clearing followed immediately by the sound of winds rushing through the boles. Strangely, the leaves stand unmoving on their branches.

Moments later, intangible figures, swirling like mist, slither from the trees toward you. Pairs of burning green eyes filled with hate, glare at you like emerald cinders.
SoBH pbp:

Guang
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Guang »

"This rune must be meant to keep something in - or something out" Gran muttered to herself. "Everyone inside! Quickly!"
All 8 pile into the cabin with the rune on the door

ooc: let me know if the door's locked or something. Will try a strength check if needed.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Raven_Crowking »

As the phantoms appear, Gran recognizes the glyph on the door - a symbol known in the Shudders as the Devil's Thorn. It is said to ward against evil spirits.

Given her timely warning, the group is largely able to get into the cabin before the translucent, bilious hants sweep down upon them. Shawn, still out cold, is caught up with ease, the evil spirits sucking up his blood and marrow. As they do so, Shep whines and runs into the dry corn. Two of the half-dozen hants flicker after him. The two that feasted on Shawn have swelled up, solidifying on his gore, until they look like evil-seeming Shudfolk. This lasts only moments, and then they are phantoms again, faces blank except staring hateful emerald eyes.

Rainbow and Marissa may or may not make it to the cabin without being attacked - you need to roll initiative and beat 5 + 4 = 9. If you fail, against Rainbow, attack roll 9 + 1 (4 dam). Against Marissa, attack roll 13 +1 (5 dam).
SoBH pbp:

Guang
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Guang »

2 d20s of different colors, rolled together. Marissa 11+1=12, Rainbow 7. Rainbow dies.

"Hurry child" Marissa grabs Rainbow's upper arm in a vice-like grip and begins to run. Rainbow twists away after taking a step or two, "I can't leave Ugly Duck!" She stoops to wrap her arms around the goose, then chases after Marissa, who has not stopped her own sprint "Leave the animal, child! Springtime always brings new eggs! Leave the....". Marissa trails off as there is a scream and then silence, followed by disgusting cracking and slurping sounds behind her. Never slackening her speed, she throws herself through the door and into the arms of her husband Matt. Everyone has what makeshift weapons they have ready (Gran has given her small hammer to Nan, and has switched her staff for Matt's sling) and are watching in all directions for more trouble.

Nan Dankers was crying openly. "That's my baby out there". There was no light in Byron's eyes as he held her back. Gran was also blocking their way, telling them "She's gone! There's nothing we can do for her now! We must first help the living, and grieve later, or else we will find ourselves joining her!"

6 crowded into (front room of?) cabin:
Gran (ancient materfamilias of downhill Shudfolk, Ostler), AC 11, 1 hp, str 13, agil 14, stam 5, pers 14, int 16, luck 14, sling, bridle, 30cp, +1 missile damage. Extra languages: chaotic language, gnome
Matt (0 level likeable smuggler/bootlegger)AC 10; 2 hp; Str 15, Agil 9, Stam 9, Pers 14, Int 9, Luck 14; Staff, waterproof sack, 37 cp; +1 to mounted attack rolls.
Byron Dankers (parsnip farmer and dreamer) AC 11, 5 hp, str 11, agil 13, stam 13, pers 12, int 14, luck 7, pitchfork, hen "red", 39cp, -1 Crit tables. Extra language: Gnome.
Nan Dankers (sickly corn farmer) AC 10, 1 hp, str 9, agil 10, stam 7, pers 11, int 9, luck 10, small hammer, hen "little queen", 37cp

Missing in cornfield:
"Shep" the border collie

Dead (broken and drained in common yard):
Rainbow Dankers (teenage romantic rutabaga farmer, daughter of Byron and Nan) goose "ugly duck" (also dead?), backpack, 27cp
Shawn (herder and ne'er do well, brother of Marissa); staff, small hammer, 38 cp.
fireinthedust
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by fireinthedust »

OOC: too late to join? Should I start four new souls on the path to adventure?
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Raven_Crowking »

fireinthedust wrote:OOC: too late to join? Should I start four new souls on the path to adventure?
Post 'em.
SoBH pbp:

fireinthedust
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by fireinthedust »

Did some quick research to find the generator, and it's not listed in PS as shudder mountains...

I... would definitely want to have Bron and Arvandra show up, but as the generator comes in 4s, we'll see who lives long enough to join them!

I've named them (gasp!) and I've decided I love Adastra! She is an amazing musician, and her somewhat-flaky sister Lady Aelfwyn came this way not long ago (inspired, no doubt, by Adastra's own adventursome lifestyle).

Adastra has befriended several other servants, Igor, Noot, and Murphoi the Magnificent (possibly the worst example of nepotism and inbreeding she's ever seen, and clearly unlikely to survive to become the master necromancer he's decided he must be). Igor is a nice enough guy, solidly built if clumsy, and charming; gets his muscles from carrying boxes of witch's brew beer (I'm guessing it's like Hobgoblin beer in RL?), and it's kind of the only job a hunchback with a heart of gold can get.

Noot... well, he's... nice. Wedding guest, mousey halfling, loves his goat, grows a large amount of tobacco.

Can his goat have joined us on this hill as we wake up? It would have been given a sip by him (it gets whatever he does).

Name: Noot
0-level Occupation: Halfling farmer
Strength: 7 (-1)
Agility: 11 (0)
Stamina: 14 (+1)
Personality: 8 (-1)
Intelligence: 12 (0)
Luck: 10 (0)

AC: 10; HP: 5; Weapon: Pitchfork (as spear) -1 (1d8-1)
Speed: 20; Init: 0; Ref: 0; Fort: 1; Will: -1

Equipment: Oil - 1 flask (2 sp)
Trade good: Goat
Starting Funds: 29 cp
Lucky sign: Righteous heart (Turn unholy checks)
Languages: Common, Halfling
Racial Traits: Halfling ability: Infravision

Name: Amalthia
0-level Occupation: Elven musician
Strength: 13 (+1)
Agility: 15 (+1)
Stamina: 12 (0)
Personality: 11 (0)
Intelligence: 14 (+1)
Luck: 14 (+1)

AC: 11; HP: 1; Weapon: Dagger +1 (1d4+1)
Speed: 30; Init: 2; Ref: 1; Fort: 0; Will: 0

Equipment: Holy symbol (25 gp)
Trade good: Flute
Starting Funds: 20 cp
Lucky sign: Speed of the cobra (Initiative)
Languages: Common, Elven, choose 1 more
Racial Traits: Elven traits: Heightened senses, iron vulnerability, Infravision

Name: Igor
0-level Occupation: Witch liquor bootlegger’s assistant
Strength: 14 (+1)
Agility: 7 (-1)
Stamina: 12 (0)
Personality: 14 (+1)
Intelligence: 11 (0)
Luck: 9 (0)

AC: 9; HP: 4; Weapon: Club +1 (1d4+1)
Speed: 30; Init: -1; Ref: -1; Fort: 0; Will: 1

Equipment: Rope - 50' (25 cp)
Trade good: Clay jug
Starting Funds: 30 cp
Lucky sign: Unholy house (Corruption rolls)
Languages: Common

Name: Murphoi
0-level Occupation: Witch’s apprentice
Strength: 9 (0)
Agility: 8 (-1)
Stamina: 10 (0)
Personality: 14 (+1)
Intelligence: 6 (-1)
Luck: 13 (+1)

AC: 9; HP: 2; Weapon: Dagger +0 (1d4)
Speed: 30; Init: -1; Ref: -1; Fort: 0; Will: 1

Equipment: Grappling hook (1 gp)
Trade good: Black grimoire
Starting Funds: 41 cp
Lucky sign: The Broken Star (Fumbles)
Languages: Common
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Remember that the goal is to create additional PCs to join the main group.

Daggers are fine, but you were just at a wedding, so pitchforks, clubs, and grappling hooks stayed at home.

When the phantoms come, which cabin do you run to?
SoBH pbp:

Guang
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Guang »

OOC: I always figured clubs were a makeshift piece of wood, which could be found anywhere. Anyway, welcome fire and your four doomed volunteers :) Will you be sticking around for the main event after the funnel?

I'm thinking that the new group had similar experiences to mine, but a half hour earlier, and they're already in the front room of the cabin? Maybe Raven has something better in mind though.

Loving this so far. Even was able to get my wife involved, which is a rarity, by having her roll the dice a few posts back to see if Marissa and Rainbow lived or died.
fireinthedust
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by fireinthedust »

Raven_Crowking wrote:Remember that the goal is to create additional PCs to join the main group.
I know... sigh. Well, she has to survive to meet Bron and Arvandra, so we'll see!
Daggers are fine, but you were just at a wedding, so pitchforks, clubs, and grappling hooks stayed at home.
But... is the goat okay?
When the phantoms come, which cabin do you run to?

Hmm... I kind of want to stay with the group on this one. Adastra has excellent initiative from her birth sign, so I'm expecting she'd run in with Gran and the others.

Noot would have the goat on a leash, so if it's there and the phantoms spook it, it could drag the halfling faster, maybe? Or, if the phantoms get him, the goat could run with its leash trailing behind it. (Sorry, I just think it's so cool having a goat. If my esteem in the eyes of the world could go down from where it is... ;) )

Murphoi and Igor would blunder along. Murphoi is an utter coward and detestable; Igor is a kind soul who probably works for his mother, the witch/wizard he's apprenticed to. The hunchback has no desire to be eaten by ghosts, and the junior necromancer is squealing at the sight of real spirits from the beyond.
fireinthedust
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by fireinthedust »

Initiative:
Amalthia +2: 13
Noot: 5
Murphoi: 6
Igor: 14
the goat: 4... (sad)
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Alright, then. The rest of the group makes it into the cabin. The phantoms circle around it for a few minutes, laughing and cackling evilly, and then swoop off into the corn field.
SoBH pbp:

Return to “Crawl-By-Post”